The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

No... we won't. Because you probably get it by default. Even if you don't, you can have it because I'm not going to be able to log onto the server for quite a while. Me ungusta. :(

((I need this doing on the quick sharp. No offence but this is kinda important to us on account of the sheer monies we get at the end.))

((I need this doing on the quick sharp. No offence but this is kinda important to us on account of the sheer monies we get at the end.))

(( If I'm not on today or tomorrow, don't wait any longer, and just give it to Banana, but PLEASE try to wait that long. If you can't though, I understand.

((Seraph, you can't be told yet, but this money seriously, really, matters towards the guild. Were talking serious here, I would happily do it, but I have school from 7am to around 4pm where I get home))

((Seraph, you can't be told yet, but this money seriously, really, matters towards the guild. Were talking serious here, I would happily do it, but I have school from 7am to around 4pm where I get home))

((Well, when does it have to be done by? I am on GMT Pacific time, Vancouver. I am available (IF I can get something worked out) tomorrow at 4:00 until 6:00.))

((So, what are our thoughts on Necromancy, Resurrection, Soul Swapping, and otherwise breaking all the laws of nature? And Regaki, is this something you can do?))

I can create minions, with ooc accepting players.

I'm hoping to get the minion spell, and possibly fireball. [i'm begging the GM's for it at the moment]

I explained how it fits with my character, as it does with all his past Roleplays, and I'll see what they say :unsure:

I can create minions, with ooc accepting players.

I'm hoping to get the minion spell, and possibly fireball. [i'm begging the GM's for it at the moment]

I explained how it fits with my character, as it does with all his past Roleplays, and I'll see what they say :unsure:

((If you get it, you have to give it to Scylas. He is currently healing and trying to re-immerge and take me over again so he can serve you. Pleeeeeeease??))

((I would like to learn one spell, that would be, thy fireballs of Vaquxine and Native. I'd love to learn it, teach us the spells, O' Holy Regaki!))

I don't have any yet! :blink: And if I do, Regaki probably will not hand them out, unless you've proven dedication to him, (aka your character would die for him) and you've studied under him for a long period of time.

Even then, he probably wouldn't give out fireball :/

If he finds any weaker spells, he'd probably be willing to teach those at a lesser price however.

Or I could no Rp native and take all his spells >_> then give all of you teach and fireball to teach me after he steals them back xD

(/joking)

((Could Regaki create a body, and call the souls of Cael'Que, and Vier'Quiri to inhabit the body? Thing is, I killed off my most amazing character so that I could play Mori, and then my Mori character was taken away because I acted differently from the others. I don't know what to do, honestly, and I'm running out of options before I just leave LotC for good. If Regaki can do anything like this, please, you need to.))

((Quickly, I was tp'ed to the /register boat, it's agonizing, I can't even move my camera!!!!))

((Ninja, I have removed the app from this thread, essentially rendering it useless. I guess your first forum act sans me will be building a thread exclusively for recruiting. I mean, this page is probably fine to carry out brotherhood conversations but as far as recruits go, I'd go ahead and make an app page. I can send you the old app if you want it or you can build a new one, matters little to me. PM me if you want it.))