The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

((I would like to learn one spell, that would be, thy fireballs of Vaquxine and Native. I'd love to learn it, teach us the spells, O' Holy Regaki!))

LOL, Regaki is anything but holy :P, but nevertheless, he is awesome.

Damn you. I was copying this over like a pla- boss #_#

... So... I PM you app now?

Er you no wan ol app? I care rittre either whey.

Yeah, suppose you could.

Wait, you ingame? O.o

Maybe... Uh, yeah but only for a few minutes. Like til 12. I have class at 12))

EDIT: That's 12 Eastern which is 11 central or 10 mountain and for all you people in California, that's 9...

*Rising from the dead, Cael looks up at the powerful wizard who resurrected him, Regaki, and smiles.*

"Brother, it has been too long but....where are we? What is this place? The last thing I remember was dying at the hands of the undead lord Iblees."

*Hearing that he was in the new world, Asulon, Cael walks out of the fire and pulls a robe over his shoulders to cover his new, naked body*

"I suppose I owe you one Regaki, call me whenever you need my help. Until then, I have a brotherhood to help rebuild. On that note, one cannot kill on an empty stomach. Have any human flesh?"

((YAY, Cael is back. Anywho, I would like to make note of the fact that Cael is a Cannibal now. Three years being dead does that.))

((HOLY **** YAY SO HAPPY OMG DB GOT OUR BROS BACK, NOW WE HAVE FUN TIME WITH SLAUGHTER SPREES))

((A naked girl is the first today, we executed her lol))

(( So sorry Jex, but you won't be able to retake High Council. I've got plans for the higher positions, need to meet people etc.

And, welcome to the club ^^

Also, 1/3 High Council positions taken. I'll explain this on the new post, coming real soon. Promise. ))

((Why can't I retake my High Council position? I don't want to be angry but...that's extremely frustrating. I did a lot for this guild, and sure, I died but...))

((Why can't I retake my High Council position? I don't want to be angry but...that's extremely frustrating. I did a lot for this guild, and sure, I died but...))

((I know you did, and by God I appriciate it so much. But my character would harbor doubts, he hates almost all forms of Undead. Plus, in his mind the corpse usually lays down and gets eaten, not eat others >.<

I'd let you on the lesser council though until you proved that dead bodies CAN be trusted. ))

((I know you did, and by God I appriciate it so much. But my character would harbor doubts, he hates almost all forms of Undead. Plus, in his mind the corpse usually lays down and gets eaten, not eat others >.<I'd let you on the lesser council though until you proved that dead bodies CAN be trusted. ))

((I suppose that's reasonable....as long as Ben doesn't eat me, I'm fine. Not really a corpse though, Regaki resurrects both body and soul, I'm good as new.))