The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

((I'm an ooc member, and due to the racism against Morri, me and another Morri are trying to learn common and will be running away to Alras to go into hiding soon. So I might be an IC member soon again.))

((:/

Cannibal rp is on the rise. Eating people is fun, dude. Also, I forgot Mori had dominant females so I tried to eat some chick xD. Took a slave to warn me before I realised my mistake. Might become a slave cos of it.))

((Please, please, don't advertise your stuff here. People get warning for advertisement.))

((I appreciate your displease at this, but NiNjA and fatwampa have both supported Rala and are discussing linking the town and the Guild as a result of me posting here.))

(( Thats all good and well, but should a member ask you not to advertise things it would be good manners to just not do it again, apologize and not comment on it again.))

((Okay, since I'm practically leader now [waiting to meet fatty IG to finalise it] I'm calling a census. Just post here that you'd still like to be a member and which thread you joined on. Then, I'll make my new thread and we'll be sorted))

I'm traveling right now with a half-enderman. Should be around Alras soon.

VisualJaw I know, I just don't want anyone getting a warning strike for advertisement, I like your town and would like to support it also.

((Grrr Ninja, I know this sounds odd coming fro me but I can't find you IG. I can be on anytime tomorrow so if you wanna lead, contact me. I don't want the db slipping into oblivion and I would like to have an ic meeting to concrete the transfer of power.

It's more important then it sounds, believe me. I want to make sure I'm leaving her in good hands. Tomorrow(Sunday), PM me.))