The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Um... Isnt this technically from skyrim.

This guild has been around since the beginning of the server, long before Skyrim came out. If I wasn't at school, I would brutally downvote you, but I cannot due to lack of website javascripting on proxies.

((Also, if Regaki learns any...interesting spells that would aid our cause, I don't doubt he would share them? Also, I still have some contacts in Menorcress, so if the Morri have any race-specific spells I could learn, I will learn them))

Seconded, I won't be on much for a while, but if Regaki gets any spells... I REALLY wanna know them.))

((I still have a contract with one spot left. This is really important guys, just claim a spot so I can s#get this ball rolling.

I'm throwing in a promotion to those who claim this now.))

((I still have a contract with one spot left. This is really important guys, just claim a spot so I can s#get this ball rolling.

I'm throwing in a promotion to those who claim this now.))

((CLAIMED

EDIT:

LIKE A BAWSS))

((CLAIMED

EDIT:

LIKE A BAWSS))

((^ DAT. On another note, I'm having issues with SerenityOnyx, so my amaizng plans are...being delayed. I wasn't banned, don't worry, but it will take me a bit to actually get back to Alras.

((I'd have to say this isn't fair lol, everyone must have taken my contracts :( I want the contact :) ))

((Amd whoever said this is ripping skyrim should just back down and leave the area.))

((I lulzed. Poor kid. "Dis dis frum dat skuyrum?" I swear, some people.))

((I'd have to say this isn't fair lol, everyone must have taken my contracts :( I want the contact :) ))

((Amd whoever said this is ripping skyrim should just back down and leave the area.))

(( Well ur not aloud! Me gusta! I gotz da place! MWAHAHAHA!))

No... we won't. Because you probably get it by default. Even if you don't, you can have it because I'm not going to be able to log onto the server for quite a while. Me ungusta. :(

((Contracts are so mainstream))

((Espionage and information is the new hipster art)$

((XD Sorry I can't take the contract. Crappy PvPer and I prefer more....artful types of RP instead Of bashing people with a sword.)) ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ