The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

((Fatty, just let me know if you're having troubles. We're falling apart, and if you don't wanna lead anymore I can retake the position.))

((Yeah, but I've rarely been ingame since Asulon. I'll get talking with ______ again, see what his decision is.

And fatty, please respond :/))

((Fatty, I think it's for the best that you give Ninja leadership...no offense, but you've always been inactive, and it's made...everything a lot harder than it should be. If we needed your permission for something, we had to wait at least a few days before you responded...))

((Never seen Fatwampa IG have you? And this has to happen quickly before the DB falls and collapses and is forgotten. Because that's totally where it's going.

((I think, and I hate to do this, but if fatawampa doesn't reply in a couple days....we have a vote. I don't want this decision to be hard like everything else.))

(( Can't coup gainst someone who can't respond.

Besides, even my character has morals. He wouldn't hurt none of his brothers, least of all Procrisio.

I'll make my IG statement once he OOCly аgrees))

((Record the IG thing if it happens. I've been feeling left out lately O.o))

((Okay fatty, really hate to put you on the spot, but we need answers. If needs be, I suppose I WILL take this by force, and make up some bs about you betraying us. I understand you have a life outside LOTC but some of us do things like this to escape the stress of the real world.

If you have not responded by tomorrow, then I will do it. ))

((Sorry guys, had a shockingly large load of work this semester soooo... I will be looking for a replacement. I don't wanna do it but I feel like the amount of work I have will seriously limit my ability to lead. PM me, Jexdane or Ninja, we need to meet IG. ))