[Recruiting] The Hounds

Temp

MC Name: oddman11

Time Zone: CAN EST

Focused Nexus Skill(s): Blacksmith

--

RP Name: Ava Youngren

Physical Descriptive: 5'9|145lbs|Auvgerian accent|Has some but not a lot of muscle to her|Rather curvacious body|Looks to be 23|Spring blue eyes|Strawberry red hair|Scars from previous orders decor. her body|

Minor Backstory: Ava was a simple farmer girl back in late Anthos. She lived with no siblings and only her parents. She joined many different orders such as the Decterum, Imperial Army, Alrasian Order/Guard where she has gotten most of her scars from. During the early Fringe when Man and Dwarf were fighting her father perished in the final battle when King Carrion died. She lived with her mother until she died of a heart attack in early Athera. She's been looking for work until she found The Hounds where she sent an application, hoping to be accepted.

Anything else: No, that is all.

A sergeant walks down a line of Runts, spouting matters of discipline and various vulgarities criticizing the line's general incompetence. 'Red' observes the session from atop a nearby gatehouse, words exchanged by the linemen occupying it's mechanism. Discussion of the nearby tainted lands had yielded precious little. Entry was impossible, vision for accurate siege was obscured by the thick sickly fog that covered the land and the region had become a mystery in general. Bracing for the worst, defenses had been formed about the walls, always pointed skyward, as if expecting some scaled behemoth to descend from the clouded skies above. Nodding to himself, 'Red' descends from the gatehouse, "Gather a few o' the men. More scoutin' to be done. Tha' fog won't last forever an' when it falls, we need to be amidst the first in it's breach."

-- Im going to have to resgined let me explore and see what guilds and such come upon me.

MC Name: Blood_Magician

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Focused Nexus Skill(s): Lumberjack,Farming

--

RP Name: Tokar

Physical Descriptive: he young and jokes around at times and flirting around with girls to find a love one.

Minor Backstory: his father was a guard and a great warrior and now he to honor his fathers legacy and have a great adventure and a great life he was train to be strong and ready for warfare. Once he get angry he will go into a blood-lust.

Anything else:
he is also look for a loved one to love (if you know what I mean)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.