Very Aesthetic Mods!

King Penguin

You should install all of these mods if you want your immersiveness to go forever. You should install optifine it help fix lag issues, adds more options, and lets you use texture packs without getting bugged textures. Next up is armor status hud and status effect hud these both require bspkrsCore and both display what is happening with the status of the armor or effect. Next mod is! :gtfo:  Inventory tweaks it just keeps your inventory much more tidy. Next mod is journey map. It is the best map mod in my opinion nuff said  . :accepted: You should also get smart cursor a very user friendly mod that give a bit of imfo when you look at something kinda like waila but not as huge looking. But waila will also work . I prefer waila but I am still going to use smart cursor for this to try something new. Last mod is.....MorePlayerModels! it adds more player models obviously it is very customizable like most of these mods! Also if someone isn't using it they will look normal and you will too but if someone is using it you will see there model. That is all I have today folks and I hope you install some of these. :manic:

Nice meme

But ill consider mpm and optifine

did someone say memes

These are better mems then Scippers and Hunwalds

There over taking the emotes build a wall. *10 Minutes Later* [THIS IS A WALL] Hey! :huh22: I'm first ohhhh!!! The tenseness! :megustacreepy:Hey dereh Borock OOHbamaer... :notbad: Now...thats uhhhh...stalker.. :eyeonyou: I got my eyes on you. :crys:Ok brother.... :beer: Calm down now. :livid: SHUUT UPPP!!!! :ohplz:Haha! Nope! :rage: SHUT UP! :bored: Shut the f%&( up!. :idk: I dont know Jackie? :jackiechan:.......  :backtrolled:I got given my own pain. :accepted:Trolled the troll face. LIKE A BOSS! :determined: [says Under Breath] Idiots. :stare:*Heavy Breathing* :notrust: What is he doing??? :nowai:  :apoplectic:FFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :grin2: LOLLOOLOOL! :LOLguy: LOLOOLLLOLOOL! :manic:EHH..YEAH! :enraptured:I made it infront of my crybaby brother. :sweetjesus: *cries/ :yuno:Y U NO PUT ME IN FRONT! :megusta:Ohhh. Ok.. :no:I SAID SHUT UP! :mmm: Nope.. :ok: Shut up bob... :isee: Hehehe... :aww: Why do I have to be in the back....

god i love your memes