[Playable Creations] Living Dolls - Repost

MamaBearJade

If they die can monks heal them?

Oh let me answer this one!

If the soul is bound to a object for longer then a irl week and said object breaks after that week monks will not heal them. So after you break them unless they have a way to repair themselves they'll won't be revied by the monks after a week has passed.

Oh let me answer this one!

If the soul is bound to a object for longer then a irl week and said object breaks after that week monks will not heal them. So after you break them unless they have a way to repair themselves they'll won't be revied by the monks after a week has passed.

You can shatter the doll and be able to make a new doll for the spirit to stay in

however if you shatter the heart you destroy the attachment

Unfortunately this lore has been  [Denied]

There are a few reasons why we came to this decision, as before I'll post my personal reasons along with the other LM's shortly afterward.

My first point is during the creation ritual you speak of ripping out a soul and placing it elsewhere. Souls have always remained very undefined for certain reasons, and despite other magics often scratching the surface that hardly compares to literally transferring it from one thing to another. Atop of that, I'm still not liking the idea due to how blatantly creepy it is. All this would do is possibly force people into RP'ing with something that might make them uncomfortable and on a server rated the PG-13 tag it's difficult to support an idea which throws horror move-esque dolls into the mix.

The other LM's opinions followed similar paths, with some agreeing the concept was a splash too much for the server and others not liking the manipulation of souls in such a manor. Below is a quote from one member of the team.

"The point of this lore is to add yet another attempted "horror dimension" to the server, and if the majority of the population is merely looking at is as an absurdity, that aspect is lost and, due to precedence, will not be regained. "

Thanks for submitting, if you have any further qualms feel free to throw me a PM!

<3

Pandan