The Vojak Company

Devland99

Vojak Application

IC:

Name: Chaka The Winter Wolf

Race: Human Highlander

Short Backstory and reason for app: Chaka was in the Cloud temple trading items when Dargrind Floreck offered him help and shelter to join the community.  Chaka now feels like he has more of a purpose and wants to help support those whom are helping him.

OOC:

MC Name:  Lord_Chaka

Teamspeak: N/A

Accepted, report to Owynswood

IC:

Name: Tylos

Race: Human

Short Backstory and reason for app: Constantine asked me if I wanted to join his town after the battle and I decided to apply for the military. I served in the King's Watch and the Decterum before if that matters.

OOC:

MC Name: james2k

Teamspeak: yeah but I'm never on

Accepted head to Owynswood

IC:

Name: Edward

Short Backstory and reason for app: No one know Edward past life. They know only that he was a Hunter. Someone says that he was a bandit, others say that he was a thief. His friend know also that he was in the local militia in his old village. Only one thing is certain: If he hate you you will desappear. I want to join the local militia to help the village of Owynswood from the Enemies raid and to serve the Dystov Family

OOC:

MC Name: xXtheshadow99Xx

Teamspeak: yes

IC:

Name: Edward

Short Backstory and reason for app: No one know Edward past life. They know only that he was a Hunter. Someone says that he was a bandit, others say that he was a thief. His friend know also that he was in the local militia in his old village. Only one thing is certain: If he hate you you will desappear. I want to join the local militia to help the village of Owynswood from the Enemies raid and to serve the Dystov Family

OOC:

MC Name: xXtheshadow99Xx

Teamspeak: yes

Accepted, report to Owynswood for training and housing

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.