The Nords-recruiting-and all races now

Greener

IC Name:Talus_Bronze (You can just call me Talus)

OOC Name:Greentreeguy

Why do you want to join?: This Guild of the Nords protect the people of Aegis, exactly what I want to do. I would live to protect the people of Aegis and the ways of the Nords.

What do you want to be in the nords?: I want to be a footsmen, for the power of the night elves give me an advantage with swords.

What your goals in the nords?: My goals are to exceed. I would want to be a huscarl,champion footsman, or even a higher ranking. I might even hope for the chief footsman. I would do this in great loyalty!

How did you hear of us?: I heard of the Nords through this forum.

Will you follow rules?: Yes, I will follow the rules with the greatest respect and loyalty.

THROUGH SHEAR POWER AND FORCE WE SHALL PROTECT AND KILL

You are accepted to the nords

Chief Warlord Samuel

IC Name: Linicliun

OOC Name: coopermar

Why do you want to join? I want to protect my people and provide the best service i could possably do.

What do you want to be in the nords? I am good with a sword so i could be a fighter, but i would really like to be a preist of the nords let my voice be heard.

What your goals in the nords? To keep the peace and to defend the humans from the undead and preventing them killing any more people

How did you hear of us? I found this through the fourms

Will you follow rules? Yes i will follow the rules

(ignore)

Hail Nords! I am King Salex, leader of the Norsemen of Aegis, would you perhaps consider having a defensive alliance with us? We are growing fast and we are very strong. Please take it into consideration.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.