Conclave Of Magi

Letters are dispatched to each of the current applicants.

Congratulations, Aspirant. You have been invited to visit one of our institutions at a later date in order to meet with a member of the Conclave and discuss the matter of your application. To arrange a time, submit a letter to any of our three halls; in Leuvaarden, Cerulin and Haelun'or respectively.

((Send a forum PM and we can sort out a date for the meeting.))

OOC

Minecraft Username: samler

Skype Username: (Optional) x

IC

Name: Seth Calith.

Race: Mali'aheral, high elf.

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I was taught a long time ago and continued on my own untill very recently with the new laws regarding magic, I was taught from before Malinor's fall to the Setherin enemy.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Water Evocation.

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Such is the reason you see my application on your desk.

OOC
Minecraft Username: Sentlit
Skype Username: sentlit

IC
Name: Cyrus
Race: High Elf
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am currently skilled, taught by none other than the Mindlord Polgrath Klaren. I should hope to find other skilled mindmages in the conclave.
What affinity of magic are you skilled in? I am extremely masterful in Sensory Illusion. I should hope an interview is soon in order, but I have patience.
Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Of course.

OOC

Minecraft Username: Ewery1
Skype Username: 1Ewery1

IC

Name: Kethraiel Baequiannia
Race: Wood Elf
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Yes, I am currently learning Air Evocation.
What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: None, but working on Arcane Elemental Evocation. I also plan on learning Telekinesis.
Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law?: Yes

OOC
Minecraft Username: Hex37
Skype Username: LuckyKoing

IC
Name: Nienna Calm
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am skilled in the magical Arts.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: I am skilled in all forms of Alteration, Mental magic, and, to a lesser degree, illusion.

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law?: Yes.

OOC

Minecraft Username: Hex37

Skype Username: LuckyKoing

IC

Name: Nienna Calm

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am skilled in the magical Arts.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: I am skilled in all forms of Alteration, Mental magic, and, to a lesser degree, illusion.

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law?: Yes.

Denied.

((Yikes. Didn't even earn an RP post.))

OOC
Minecraft Username: Todd877

Skype Username: Mr. Wizzard

IC
Name: Ian T.

Race: Human

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: No

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? : N/A

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Yes

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.