Thieves guild, are you interested?

V0idsoldier

Are you interested?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a thieves guild if it was made?

• Yes I would 100%
    • It depends 75%
    • Eh, I guess so... 50%
    • Sounds so stupid, and pointless, you are dumb Angelos 25%

lol we will se when we meet, I do not like to plan things ahead, whenever your on message me my MC is Voidsoldier, if we are both on that will be cool.

If anyone is still checking this thread out, I think I have decided to include a separate more violent branch. This would be the branch of assassins, that would only report to me and would basically be the spec ops of the thieves guild. There goal is to eliminate any threat I deem dangerous. If someone is slandering our name, well thats what that branch is for, if someone is trying to report a member to the guards, thats what the branch is for. I am still thinking on it, but if I decide to include it, it wouldn't be for anyone, you would have to prove yourself before hand. Tell me what you think everyone.

If anyone is still checking this thread out, I think I have decided to include a separate more violent branch. This would be the branch of assassins, that would only report to me and would basically be the spec ops of the thieves guild. There goal is to eliminate any threat I deem dangerous. If someone is slandering our name, well thats what that branch is for, if someone is trying to report a member to the guards, thats what the branch is for. I am still thinking on it, but if I decide to include it, it wouldn't be for anyone, you would have to prove yourself before hand. Tell me what you think everyone.

And let me just clarify something, we will NOT be a assassin group, the sole PURPOSE of the branch would be to carry out orders by me. We will not accept contracts and what not.

Good idea, but seriously, if you want to be a co-owner I would appreciate it if you would get on, I have already found a base and at least 2 guaranteed people who want to join.

yes Vicentee we already talked in game, but as I have said, this is not quite official I still need to get a few things in order, but I have a base with a secret meeting room, so as of now I am just waiting to meet my co-leader in game so I can meet him IC and we can start it up officially. We will have a application here on the forums, ((I will allow people to sign up directly for the elite branch, but there application must be flawless)) And if you get accepted on there you will be allowed access to the safe house, from there you will go through training and eventually become a full fledged member. I will only accept people without a ACCEPTED villain application if they link me there villain app inside of there thieves guild app, if I like there app and think they will pass then I will let you in, but if I see you commit crimes without a accepted villain app and you are in the Thieves guild then that will result in banishment from the guild because that slanders our name.

This server should be called Game of Thrones , Battle in Oblivion

Random stuff FTW!

You should try to joint run this guild with the dark brotherhood. Hand your elite branch to them for training and contracts, but you still own the branch. Your thieves could gather info for your elites and the dark brotherhood.

No I will not even begin to consider that, as I said I do not want ANYTHING to do with the undead, and the dark brotherhood serves the undead directly, on top of that they are violent, way to violent, and as I said, the only reason the branch will exist is to carry out my orders, that is all, we are not assassins, they are essentially the protectors of the thieves guild.