Thieves guild, are you interested?

V0idsoldier

Are you interested?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a thieves guild if it was made?

• Yes I would 100%
    • It depends 75%
    • Eh, I guess so... 50%
    • Sounds so stupid, and pointless, you are dumb Angelos 25%

Don't know what ya mean by that, but ill post it on here even though it is kind of private.

OK, first I would like to say it is a honor that you offered this and yes I would love for you to help lead, but, we have to make a few things clear.

1: We will not be a naturally violent group, slaughtering others, and what not for no reason.

2: We will not worship Iblees, individual members can, but we as a group do not claim ourselves as Iblees worshipers.

3: We will not be a clan that has a certain uniform that identifies us, and we do not speak of the Thieves guild, speaking of the thieves guild to people who are not extremely close, or a fellow thieves guild member will result in banishment from the group, if the talking continues we will kill them and wipe there memory.

4: If a member chooses to go alone on a robbery, or to mug someone, they may not use our name to scare the person.

That is about it, they are disputable obviously, and if you don't like one, tell me, also what leadership are you talking about? Like as in co owner, or are you looking to be equal in every way to me the founder?

Meh, equal...

Rules look good too, but maybe a bit more violence? I'm thinkin more bandits, as robbery is just downright hard, due to regional protections...

Also, a kinda Brotherhood pact signed with lifeblood? This could be a reason not to speak of us- this pact is binding and makes it meta to speak of us...

And I was thinking whatever suits you. You did come up with the idea, after all...

You give me way to much credit, I didn't come up with the idea of a thieves guild, I just am trying to make a guild that isn't about violence, and you used to lead the dark brotherhood and they were probably really violent, just like your character probably is. I do not want us to be to violent, please elaborate in detail what you mean as more violent.

Bandits basically. Like, a path system where you choose what you want to do ie Be a bandit; Be a looter etc...

Thieving on this server is really hard as well- I suggest only exteremely good rpers are allowed in, and even then they require good scores on a test we set them, ie steal from "blah"

And don't worry, Relok/Fawkes duo won't let their... Barbarity overlap with this.

OK, so far I am not liking where this is going. You see the whole point of this is we are a more civilized guild, sure we steal, sure we mug, but we don't slaughter people for there money, if were in a house and the owner walks in, we run, if he attacks, we attack, we don't automatically kill them. I understand your idea of a branch system as many others are doing it, but the whole idea of the guild is that we aren't violent in nature. Also as I said this isn't a do whatever then give us a share guild, we work as a team. You need some money? Gather up 2 other thieves and mug someone, killing him ONLY if necessary. If you want to be a bandit you can, and you can kill people of course, but if you are a known thieves guild member ((which shouldn't happen and is bad if you are wanted)) than you should not go around slaughtering people, because that reflects on the group. I want them to fear us, but in a different way than just "Oh noes they are going to kill us" more in a way of "Oh man, I have 16 diamonds in my unprotected shed, I hope they don't find me". Hopefully this made sense XD.

Oh no! I never said kill! Just rough hands, and if you get despreate maybe.

But it is a hidden offence. If discovered, a blood price, or tribute is made. This is often minas and/or the loot you got from the victim.

But I agree on the civilised bit. Its just hard to do when every other chest is in a protected region...

True, I also I agree with you on only letting more experienced and mature roleplayers in, I also agree in signing a pact, although not by blood as the is more of a demonic tribute. Another rule is if you decide to get greedy, and get caught because we all left and you stay, well that is to bad, if you are not with us when we leave the robbery and your caught you will serve your time in prison, get out, then come get a demotion for getting greedy. I have to admit, my character is a greedy son of a ***** but he knows when to quit. Also, if you decide to get greedy and go on a robbery or mugging by yourself, then we are not held accountable for your actions. The biggest rule that I cannot stress enough is to not talk about the thieves guild, we will let the public think what they want of us, if they think we are magic and cant be touched, let them think it XD.

Hmm...

We need to "notice" people as well...

Y'know, like good rp'rs and shiz.

More in de mornin, or later, as I am tired.netsauce...

Also, if you hop back on here later you can read this. I see your still in contact with the undead and the black hand, well that will not quite do, we are not as a group Iblees worshipers, nor do I want to put up with our group being harassed by the undead, and treated like slaves. Again, we will not, I repeat not, be working for or with the undead or undead allies in any way shape or form. The future may hold something new, but this is not a guild that is going to be bossed around by the undead.