Thieves guild, are you interested?

V0idsoldier

Are you interested?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a thieves guild if it was made?

• Yes I would 100%
    • It depends 75%
    • Eh, I guess so... 50%
    • Sounds so stupid, and pointless, you are dumb Angelos 25%

This isn't officially a recruitment or anything, just wanted to see a show of hands on how man people would be interested in a non violent unless needed to be, thieves guild that makes sure to take into account thieves honor? Again not a recruitment quite yet, but if I see enough willing people I may try to start one. This isn't like most thieves guilds in which you are mostly by yourself, this is more of a group thieves guild, in which we work together to take down high valued places. If your interested and have a accepted villain app then please post on here. If your villain app is yet to be accepted but you think it is a cool idea, post your application to being a villain, and post saying you like the idea.

Thank you so much for voting guys, keep leaving you opinions on the poll, and if you don't feel up to writing a reply, or if you are to shy, send me a tell/ PM, I will eagerly await more responses!

OK so, 3 eh i guess so's, 2 it depends, and 1 yes most certainly, so as I said I eagerly await more, and if you want more details, or want to tell me something, send me a PM, I have no problem with that.

Honestly, you are going to have to be intriguing with your Roleplay structure of this 'Thieves Guild' and please, do not copy the Thieves Guild from AC:Brotherhood, as much as I do agree Ubisoft did a *kisses his thumb and forefinger like an Italian* beautiful job, you need to not copy them in quite honestly any way.

It is insulting you would assume I would lol, as I said, thieves guilds throughout lore, history, and video games, have been, "uhhh ok steal this and we will buy it" but my idea is that you work as a group, as in, before you go in, you walk around your target, evaluate it, then come night fall a squad of 2-4 come in through the rear of the house, and a 3 man team climbs over the right wall, each going through the base and taking things of value, afterwards loot is split with higher amounts going to higher ranks. We would also do small banditry, but instead of "do it yourself then give me a share" it would be 3 people hiding behind a tree, who pop out in full iron, scare the person, then take his money. As I said we aren't violent, so the armor would be more for show. Obviously these are just examples, but you get the point.

As much as I can argue that I was not rude at all, if you wish to feel insulted, then it is your choice alone. I simply stated that it shouldnt be a replica of the exact thing that was portrayed in Brotherhood, simple as that.

I have no interest in copying anything, which is what I am trying to explain, I am trying to explain that this is not like most thieves guilds, so that should answer our question. We wont be a bunch of urchins running around stealing stuff without thought, we will be organized and more focused on teamwork.

Wait seriously? I thought you were the leader of the dark brotherhood, or has that changed, I'm not complaining, merely want to know, it is kind of cool that you think its cool lol.

Meh, decided I could do more damage on the outside, so I left the first guild on the server EVAR, which also leads me to my next point.

Leadership

I would gladly help you run this, having experience myself. As in, first guild owner on the server.

Did I mention I owned the first guild?