Los Aventureros

bignsxxy

((******WORK IN PROGRESS BRUV****))

​((I had it typed up in word, but i can't find it, i will rewrite tonight))

Los Adventureros

Conquering the Unknown

deanza1.jpg

"For God, Glory, and Gold"

The land we live in today is filled with treasures and endless wonders. Los Adventureros goals are to pursue treasures and explore the world to its fullest extent. The goal is to become rich and hailed as heroes of the lands. Through exploration and conquest we will line our pockets with gold in the name of god we shall spread love and prosperity through our region to better our lives, and the poor whom are considered a burden by the royalty.

We can make a better world by exploration of the wonders. The unknown is not impossible, it is only impossible to attain the knowledge and treasures if we do not try. Join the Adventureros and make your lives meaningful.

Benefits of being an Adventurero

Each Adventurero is given a horse and a sword to be used on exploration efforts. Opportunity to earn vast riches in adventure. History will remember you for all eternity. We provide sick days, retirement packages, and health/dental.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.