Giarc Rekedens

Rekedens

[OOC]  Just going to drop this here to help me organize my character's information. Feel free to leave comments, questions, or RP requests. :)

VkRBXyn.png

Biography:

Giarc Rekedens [The Forth] is the son to Giarc and Marena Rekedens. Ever since his father died in war before Giarc was born, his mother kept him safe living in Gimblewood, a quiet halfling town. His mother was a halfling but he do not have any halfling traits. 

Giarc did not have any proper schooling because they were poor, but he did learn to read and loves to learn.

They recently moved to a small town called Redwood where they are living a new peaceful life as peasants. While Giarc is not familiar with the area and it's politics, he is learning the farm trade. He loves to work and is dedicated to anything he puts his mind to. He would like to someday like to make a living owning a shop or inn, have a farm, and breed animals. 

Description:

• Appearance: 6', 23 years old, medium/stocky build
  • Traits: Shy, simple, extremely loyal, hard-worker
  • Down-falls: not overly strong, weak social skills, weak political and cultural knowledge 
  • Professions: Farming & fishing
  • Interests: Reading

Jobs:

• Farmer for Duchy of Courland 
  • Farmer for Karduin Trading Company

Timeline:

• ??? - Previous history lost in the Fall of Asulon
  • 1436 - Giarc Rekedens II born
  • 1479 - Giarc Rekedens III born
  • 1481 - Giarc Rekedens II dies in the Holy Oren Empire rebellion. 
  • 1516 - Giarc Rekedens III dies in war.
                 Giarc Rekedens IV born 
  • 1539 - Present

Updated 12/29/15

So does that make your character a quarterling? Feel free to drop by Willow Hollow anytime, looks like a fun character to RP with.

On 12/26/2015 at 2:24 PM, _Jandy_ said:

So does that make your character a quarterling? Feel free to drop by Willow Hollow anytime, looks like a fun character to RP with.

Thanks for the invite, I will! And yes, I guess that would make him a quaterling. Haha.