Just now, Chaotikal said:

I meant inter-elf wars. I should of specified, but since the post talked of "Elf racial wars" thought it was obvious.

The lore I wrote I'm pretty sure says "before racial wars", referring later on in lotc's history, so it doesn't really matter...

Please no.. There's no reason for there even to be "lore" on this.. Make it into a maybe.. Book explain what the "snow" elves are. 

Heck I was there when they started, then group goofed, tried to bite more than they could chew. Messed up so bad to the point where it's irreversible.. Please let it die.. It's better to save yourself and others the backlash. 

Do do not remind us.. Unless you do want to be mocked :/

In all seriousness, for a group to be genocided on what, like 3-4 separate occasions? and have quite possibly the worst rep on the server you'd imagine they are doing something wrong and should just give it a rest. However the issue with snelves mainly despite weird player attitudes was incompetent leadership. This isnt me blowing smoke out of my arse I was told this by numerous snelves. Buffy and the Tundrak clan was the issue and it seems snelves took matters into their own hands and rolled them and have now been repackaged into white elves. Despite the fact that they are basically an edgier more human version of the high elves and that they stole my old 'tide' gimmick, I wish them all the best, which is ironic coming from me.

In terms of old mate Mali'fenn, let the meme die bud.

14 hours ago, ℤ∃ʁ∅ said:

Please no.. There's no reason for there even to be "lore" on this.. Make it into a maybe.. Book explain what the "snow" elves are. 

Heck I was there when they started, then group goofed, tried to bite more than they could chew. Messed up so bad to the point where it's irreversible.. Please let it die.. It's better to save yourself and others the backlash. 

Do do not remind us.. Unless you do want to be mocked :/

Still not trying to revive it, which I explained in the notes that apparently nobody that has replied read.

I, for one, like this post. Gj, you've explained the gangrenous diseased morbid cancerous plagued beings that are Snow Elves.

Under review.

This lore has been denied. Should you have any questions as to why, please refer to private messages.