[Complete][Bounty] Big Hoss.

Harri

"You never know what's going to come through that door..." Remarks Corey, after making another sound business deal in his father's shop.

Image result for big hoss pawn stars

"I think that's quite the crocosteal of a bounty." Stated Kai, going back to reading his books.

A lone Willowsman loads his crossbow, pocketing the bone spike he acquired. "Tha' gator mine." His words seep through his klappvisor, "If any youse wanna help, i'll take you alongs." He then coughs, turning to the swamps.

"I've been hunting gators evah since I can remember, and my pappy too, and his pappy before him, then even his pappy's pappy. I guess you can say... I come from a long line o'gator hunters. I know a lot about gators and how to make merchandise and good eats out o'them."

"Gator hide, gator shoes, gator steaks, roast gators, steamed gators, gator tail, gator wraps, gator stew, even gator eggs. So if youse want to help me hunt these here gator, that'd be much o'blidged."

A haggard looking hunter sits against a tree in the marshes, his sword leaning against his shoulder as he listens to a bald man of similar appearance standing nearby read the notice. He raises his head enough for the light of the nearby crackling fire to illuminate his scarred face as the reward is mentioned. 

"Finally." he murmurs, rising to his feet and approaching the edge of the water, the bald man quickly following behind. The older hunter clenches his fist and narrows his eyes as he stares off into the darkness. 

Spoiler

"Let us make Irwin proud."

A certain dark elf happens to come across such a notice. He carefully removes it from its post, folds it up, and continues on his way.

Not much later, he mails the poster along with a note to one particular Paleknight. "If you're feeling bored, perhaps you and some 'friends' could pursue this beast? -Revion."

@Krugalicious