Villain RP feedback & Tips

Ducklingator

(Not sure if this is the proper place to post this in; If it isn't, Could an FM put this in the proper place? Thanks.)

Villain RP is often associated with bad/powergame roleplaying. That is, because alot of people make many mistakes in it! This thread will be all about what some people do wrong, And how they can improve.

• Don't initiate Villain RP if you're gonna need to log off soon. Even thirty minutes will usually not be enough, so give yourself atleast an hour of free rp where you're assured no breaks will be occuring on your side. Having to suddenly log off in the middle of an intense fight is extremely awkward, And some people aren't too nice and would post a BR on you. You don't want that kind of trouble happening to you.

• Do your best to not powergame; Always remember that the main goal of villain RP, like all RP, is to enjoy- Not to earn pixels!

• Please, read all of the rules over again. Alot of villains I've met aren't aware of several rules, And I often face situations where villains draw & use weapons in one emote, Or even run away from RP.

• Keep calm and don't be salty; Alot of people might make mistakes that you won't be happy about, Or crash repeatedly, But salt and toxic behavior will not solve any problems, Only create more!

I'm sure there are alot more tips that could be given out, And if you look far enough, you'll find them. But I hope that this guide will help some people, And maybe create some good bad guys.

Think this is better suited under guides, but it's nice to see someone attempting to lend a hand and point out the obvious to newer / inept players.

This should be just tips, feedback is asking people what they think about villainry rp you dumb dumb.