[✗] [Lore Submission] The Planes of Existence and Creation

Man of Respect

Accidentaly posted before time. Expect it to come soon nonetheless

old_man_and_the_lake_by_cephalopodwaltz-

Oh, my son, now, let me tell you a history... no... no... it's not a history. . . well... actually, take a seat, here, with me, young fella'. The weight of my bones already haunt my thin flesh. Standing on two feet is a trouble as I feel something on my throat every second that I speak. I have lived through a century already, and for my fragile figure, all that is decent and remains is my voice... A bit rough... rough..." He goes to slam the table lazily "Let us clear our regrets and to speak with a clearer mind... Bob, bring me two mugs of that good dwarven ale!" [ . . . ] "You know, it's good when you've came here for so long that you can beg for a little... discount. You know the name of everyone around you, you know all the faces that have came here in the past and you can complain about your life with Bob... take a sip, you look a bit pale, yes, no? Doesn't matters... you've stayed up to this far with me, here, listening to something that actually came to nothing in the end, but you know, when you begin to get older, you simply accept the fact that you're going to die and have your skin eaten by bugs while you're burried seven feets beneath the brown soil. It's harsh, but it's the truth; an inevitable fate that will happen... you see..."

pLuZ oNe, zkRuB

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.