[✗] Aengul of Creativity

BathRugMan

To strengthen what Gladuos and Fitermon's points. The basis of the lore itself or at least what it was originally with minor tweaking was that story/creation lore for the aengudaemon was/is meant to be read as though it is being told to you in a story format not lore format, from the point of an individual knowledgeable in the subject, possibly the aengudaemon itself. Basically it serves as an overview, and what the other two said is that the aengudaemon planted the seed of what these things can be in the heads of the descendant races, the races themselves however were able to expand upon the idea and or think of it themselves.

7 minutes ago, Booklight12 said:

To strengthen what Gladuos and Fitermon's points. The basis of the lore itself or at least what it was originally with minor tweaking was that story/creation lore for the aengudaemon was/is meant to be read as though it is being told to you in a story format not lore format, from the point of an individual knowledgeable in the subject, possibly the aengudaemon itself. Basically it serves as an overview, and what the other two said is that the aengudaemon planted the seed of what these things can be in the heads of the descendant races, the races themselves however were able to expand upon the idea and or think of it themselves.

Ayo, you got it

The ingenuity of people shouldn't be attributed to gods in my opinion, the premise is intriguing and it's well formatted but some of the writing is stale and odd. If you guys need I can help polish it and tweak a few of the odd aspects with you.

Under a secondary review, expect a verdict within a week.

Lore pending. I will be contacting you about the issues that the LT have brought up concerning your lore soon.

You have two weeks to address the concerns raised by the team, if they are not met by 7/18, this lore will be denied. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.