The Guild of Unison

JustMeMorgan

Hello traveler, I am Morgan, Founder of the Guild.

The Guild of Unison functions by trading materials from a 'producer' to a 'crafter' who then can earn a profit from what they make. This allows people to reap the benefits off of their profession when they may find it useless.

To quickly cover:

Spoiler

- a miner could give their ores like Ruby, Emerald and Thanhium to A mason, and give a blacksmith their iron, gold and coal. The Mason then sells off the gems, and   the Blacksmith sells off swords and other items.

- This guild accepts people from ANY background, race or state of being. All backgrounds can Optionally be kept secret, either for theirs or other's protection.

- The Guild has their producers have a 'set' profit, meaning they can sell their iron for THEIR Price, however they cannot make 'special' deals, every customer of the product gets the same price.

-This guild is here to allow professions to do what they are set to do, these professions as a whole don't even need to be crafting base, sharing knowledge is allowed.     Teach magic if you really want, the Unison guild's main role is to allow people to share what they want and help others and stop the hoarding of useless materials,         for instance a wood worker keeping hold of Seventy stacks of iron or an Enchanter hoarding special types of wooden branches for no reason. The guild simply               allows you to share with ease  and get profit of what you usually may not be able to.

There are some smaller rules to go through:

Spoiler

- All Trades must be willing, no blackmail, extortion or anything alike

- Do not harm another guild member for a failed project, simply negotiate with them or contact a superior (Like me)

- Don't cause Political issues with the Guild

- If you attempt to put the guild into any issues, you will be excluded from it.

- This guild is for helping others and yourself at the same time, don't over price, and don't under price. You deserve some profit.

- More will be added.

Application Format

Spoiler

Name (MC):

Skype (Can PM if wanted):

Profession 1:

Profession 2:

Racial Profession:

Bonus Profession (If unlocked, if not put what you might put it as):

Contact me Via Bird or Mail if you are interested in joining, this guild is quite new so please remember that it's not going to be completely professional

We are also looking for a 'Guild House' or something similar, if you have a piece of unused property please mention it! We do however have a limited budget.

(Username = No1LovesMorgan)
(You can also send a PM over forums)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.