Sign in to follow this  
OzYmandi

Make an Orc Week 4

Make An Orc Week!

(T'is an OOC post!)

Version 4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADQPWIp7wCc0PEPUIOsFmqGLPlUxI6p35Mtz7yzuYUdljYFxOGI2krroeWqdduQ9fkzIGKtpiAqVKIDfexnA2Sohq2Sys0j8uKOvUKqniLA2DOMYLLp5jwnb-4zzSyUSqLWN0tUT

It’s back, strong as ever! It’s ‘Make an Orc’ week once more! Last time, I tried encouraging players to make Ologs, but Ologs are too hard for new orc players, so this time, we’ll go about uruks and goblins.

Goblins & their RP.

IGGKj9RzJtOFa4aiO_T-1aj5FfvLWd_zl8Y76BGCnvjFKxOlM0cHZngRsyxzyiUr_tgDWSkCp0zl7bj-XV5YESNannsmjABHKwFJjKc0UJ5Ko6MLljhokrVMPkfMatEDoBK1TJ5p

Every player in LotC except a few mistake LotC goblins for WoW goblins: 3 feet tall green skinned creatures with advanced technologies, while in reality, LotC goblins are almost as tall as humans, can be from green to blue skinned and too have advanced technology compared to a normal uruk.

Goblins, while smaller and weaker than normal orcs, have higher intelligence, which makes them great inventors, tacticians, and even scholars. Goblins, unlike their urukish counterparts, have smaller tusks and they can speak normally with a few breaks in language here and there:
“Oh my friend, you are back!”

Goblin:

“Oh mi frend, lat am bak!”

A goblin will tend to avoid combat, unless he\she is sure it can win or if he\she is able to fight properly.

Uruks & their RP:

qllsXA5jNr2yDJLTWdane1eUW2aEX6Edx9hmw4s04vWAycXQhnu2vdi4pZCIhF1hPX4_AzeJDEucS1FWLPomb8vKSPHi9OsIvtg_1Lrq_rD85uy5D-PfEVr6TI3ExcMmZz0__rJG

Uruks are brutes. It’s the best way to describe them. But many uruks, including some active, aren’t brutes like their appearance suggests. There are, of course, the warmongering orcs who’d love to slice your throat, but there are aswell scholarly, labouring and more intelectual focused orcs. The brutish aspect of the orcish race, due to their curse, and the hard tongue, due to the tusks, tends to scare many players from the rather friendly and teaching community that is the Orcs.

For the Blah, the orc’s language, it’s not hard to understand. You just need to know key words:

Lat - You

Mi - Me\I

Tik - Time

Waagh - War

Rex - Leader

Wargoth - Clan Leader

Gruk - Know.

The other words are normally brutish ways of speaking common (english):

“Oh my friend, you are back!”

Uruk:

“Ah mi frend, lat ahm back!”

Unlike the goblins, stated above this section, uruks have bigger tusks and it makes it harder for them to speak properly, though should the occasion come and a Uruk loses it’s tusks (It has happened, I roleplayed a tuskless orc, by the name of Orok’Raguk), the orc would speak normally, replacing ‘you’ and ‘I’ for lat and mi, like a normal orc would, but without the butchering of the rest of the sentence:

“Oh mi friend, lat are back.”

ORCS:

This is a section pointed to the already existing orcs\gobos\ologs. New players come and go from the orcs, and we are aiming to have them staying with us. For that, they are going to need guides, helpers of sorts. I call upon orcs from our community who’d like to help these new players by guiding them either OOC’ly or roleplaying with them.

For that, you’ll fill an application:

IGN:

How long have you been an orc:

RP Name:

RP or OOC guiding?:

Available time (weekly):

That sums it up for the fourth ‘Make An Orc’ week.

I hope this drives you into orcish roleplay and the big community we have!

Special thanks to ultravioletpixie for letting me write this

Written by:

Brazilianski, Kazdum the Mad.

Brazilian Orc.

33 minutes ago, Whimsycal said:

Nice post. Try explaining clans a bit next time.

That's Make an Orc Week 5! Coming between 1 October - 6 October.

7 minutes ago, ski_king3 said:

Seems neat

Thanks!

I've played an orc once or twice, but never for very long. I just could never capture that magic I saw other orc players enjoy, and I've never actually seen one of these 'make an orc week' posts. I wasn't aware there was so much support for new players to something that aren't new to the server, but knowing now that I can count on some more experienced orc players to help me out? I'm that much closer to playing an orc.

still cant pvp tho lmao

58 minutes ago, Star Platinum said:

I've played an orc once or twice, but never for very long. I just could never capture that magic I saw other orc players enjoy, and I've never actually seen one of these 'make an orc week' posts. I wasn't aware there was so much support for new players to something that aren't new to the server, but knowing now that I can count on some more experienced orc players to help me out? I'm that much closer to playing an orc.

still cant pvp tho lmao

Orcs aren't all about PVP. I've actually had some awesome rp combat between other Orcs and other races. And orcs are pretty fun to play, their culture and way of life is pretty unique 

19 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

Orcs aren't all about PVP. I've actually had some awesome rp combat between other Orcs and other races. And orcs are pretty fun to play, their culture and way of life is pretty unique 

The pvp comment was a joke, friend.

9 hours ago, Dewlox™ said:

I'd make an orc if i didn't suck at blah.

The orc guides can teach! Hells, I can teach you...