The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sir K Andruske

* ~ The Lynx Challenges the State ~ *

18 posts in this topic

4HuB7wM.png

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

We live by the teachings passed down to us. 

This is our way. When we stray we must find the path once again.

I, Iatrilemar Elervathar, challenge the state of Haelun'or for misconduct on the highest level. The council, under the guidance of the seated Maheral, have committed the grievous act murder against one of Larihei's followers.  Mali'aheral blood is split and justified by the lack of updated laws.  Yet there is no interim process for the rewriting of the laws and to act outside of un-amended laws is still to act in an illegal manner. There is no act more heinous than the burning of knowledge and yet this one has been committed behind closed doors and passed off as a minor legal issue. The execution and banishment of Cinh'llytn was done without fair trial. I do not justify crimes committed by the banished party but I condemn this repetition of violence. Should a trial find the party guilty the correct decision would be to enact the path of purity. To re-educate. Until this is amended you have blistered silver and tarnished tradition. End the cycle of violence.

*** I call upon you, Council of Haelun'or, to repent your violent deeds and take responsibility. Believe in the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. It is our path. ***

*** I call upon you, Maheral, to enact the teachings of our founder. Do what is right. Believe in the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. It is our path. ***

*** I call upon you, Citizens of Haelun'or, to hold your government accountable and take pride in your state. Believe in the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. It is our path. ***

I expect that a fair trial will be conducted to rectify this.

“Why don’t we just kill them all? Oh, right, civil ethics. Forgot about that bit. Yeah, fair trial! But only if I’m there because I will not let Cinh go in alone after the last time he did.” States Varen’thal.

"How does one hold a trial on a Mali'ata that has been executed? Shall his spirit appear in his defense? Perhaps a ghoul? Or does the arcanist wish for us to hold the council to trial based on the perfectly legal proceedings that were undertaken?" Vuln would comment, raising a brow, to the Maheral over tea.

1 minute ago, Kowaman said:

"How does one hold a trial on a Mali'ata that has been executed? Shall his spirit appear in his defense? Perhaps a ghoul? Or does the arcanist wish for us to hold the council to trial based on the perfectly legal proceedings that were undertaken?" Vuln would comment, raising a brow, to the Maheral over tea.

"I miss Avern..." sighs out Lyrell, former member of the silver council.

"The thing about Haelun'or is that they twist purity and its laws in their own way. What was before is not now." Avenel shrugs, "But, that's the way of things, I suppose."

42 minutes ago, Sky said:

"I miss Avern..." sighs out Lyrell, former member of the silver council.

"Mhmm..." Vuln interjects, "I do wish marlarionn'leh came about every once and a while to knock some sense into these people."

Renarion would look out the window of the outhouse as he pees

"Wait, there is no process to change laws? Well, guess it's tradition then..."

He'd go back to peeing

33 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

Renarion would look out the window of the outhouse as he pees

"Wait, there is no process to change laws? Well, guess it's tradition then..."

He'd go back to peeing

“There is but it was stated that because they are currently being rewritten that essentially no law couldhave been broken. This is not a lawless state. We have laws based on traditions that must be upheld.” States Iat

3 minutes ago, Sir K Andruske said:

“There is but it was stated that because they are currently being rewritten that essentially no law couldhave been broken. This is not a lawless state. We have laws based on traditions that must be upheld.” States Iat

Renarion would cringe with a gasp, not expecting Iat to respond while he's in the outhouse, going to cover his privates with his robes

"Dear goodness, can you please give me some privacy in here!?" Fine, fine, you're correct, they used a silly loophole and we should revert it, but by the light, man, I'm peeing!"

2 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

Renarion would cringe with a gasp, not expecting Iat to respond while he's in the outhouse, going to cover his privates with his robes

"Dear goodness, can you please give me some privacy in here!?" Fine, fine, you're correct, they used a silly loophole and we should revert it, but by the light, man, I'm peeing!"

*taps on the outhouse once more as his words seep through the thin wall. He saw nothing, just overheard what was being talked about.*

”The best discussions happen here.” 

Rien the paladin high elf shakes his head.
"too bad they didn' make a fuss when a group of 'em tried to lynch me"

Edited by Drop Koala

7 hours ago, Kowaman said:

“Cloud temple monks.” says Varen’thal

3 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

"We must kill all elves" says eath'lur

Dewlox'Lur grabs the notice from Eath's hands and rushes to the nearby outhouse without a word