Sign in to follow this  
Chorale_

[Forum Bug] Latest Topics

Hiya, I've been encountering a problem for quite some time and it's been occurring more frequently every time I load up the forums. It can be best described with a gif, so here you go.

b4abb0e13ae7a8399fd877d6dafd1a49.gif

I made a support post back in July and Kowaman said that he'd look into it, though seeing as he's not on the team anymore I figured that I would repost this and see if any of the devs with experience in web development would take a look at this problem, as it's become quite a nuisance. Thanks a lot, and the original support post can be found here.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/163278-forum-bug/

I just thought it's the most active thread. Not just recently posted. But recently commented on too or rep'd.

2 hours ago, L0rdLawyer said:

I just thought it's the most active thread. Not just recently posted. But recently commented on too or rep'd.

That's how it works in most places,  but not on lotc. The way we display content is by most recently posted. If you're interested in looking at content organized by when it's posted, click the "unread content" button to take you to one of our activity streams. The one that it's set by default will show content that hasn't been marked as read by you (this is done by opening the thread). You can make your own by navigating to More 》Activity Streams, and select whatever content you want to display in one.

Apologies for the late reply, but it’s unlikely that we can resolve the issue if it’s still persisting. Going to close this out for now.

This players questions have been answered and the situation resolved. Should you wish to have this reopened, please PM me your reasons why it should be so.