LotC Twitch Stream Info/Update (BGBuster)

marimbamonk

Heyo! My name is Zac, and I've been a member of LotC all the way back since June/July of 2011 (when LotC first came out!). 

For most of my time here, I've gone under the username BGBuster, or BoogerBuster, or simply just Booger. 

More recently, I actually started streaming my own gameplay of Lord of the Craft on the Roleplay by the Bay Twitch channel. It's been a whole lot of fun so far, and I absolutely cannot wait to keep streaming for this community and growing with you guys! You can check out some of my past streams as videos here.

A few things have changed as of today. First of all, I'm switching up my branding from BGBuster to marimbamonk

The LotC roleplay stream has moved from the Roleplay by the Bay channel to my personal marimbamonk twitch channel, although the schedule is the same and the content is the same! Just a change of place/brand.

The Roleplay by the Bay channel is the group Twitch channel for my friends and I to stream D&D and other nerdy group shows on. Marimbamonk is now my new personal Twitch stream for all the content I produce myself. If you're a fan of D&D or Critical Role, I highly recommend you check out our D&D stream every Sunday at 7pm Pacific, called "Super Awesome Friends Attack Evil Show! (SAFAES!)".

And, in case you haven't noticed, I will now be known as marimbamonk on LotC too (and in Minecraft I am now known as marimbamonk) instead of BGBuster. Although you can still call me BG if you want ?

Currently, I for sure stream Lord of the Craft on Tuesday's at 5:30pm Pacific time, but I've been doing many impromptu test streams over the past week to test out new qualities of the channel. I may actually do one today because of the change of accounts/brand, just to check that all the stuff I had to redo works.

Thanks guys! Hope to see some of you during the stream! 

- Zac (aka marimbamonk, aka BGBuster, aka awesome afro guy)

Edited by marimbamonk

Good man.

Always liked your LotC vlog back in the day. Best of luck with the stream.