Pay to kill.

JokerLow

fb8a3c7b659c6e2a32c1c76275aeb882.jpg

A poster would be left at the exit of Cloud Temple. The poster would be struck by a dagger to keep it on the wall. On the poster the followings would be write.

"En duh s'adows of K'orvad, lies the souls of moi victems. Ef ye 're 'ating sumeone, want sumone tu leave t'is realm but nae want tu get yer 'and dirteh...t'is beh yer optiun. Anvilaxe Kazamar, gibs y'all 'ungreh lads of bluudt'irst a c'ance tu get yer enemies down...Ef et sounds alreadeh enteresten' fo' ye dunt 'esetate tu send a berd tu moi, Hekkaes Anvilaxe, Oi nae 'ide moi name cuz Oi nae fear aneone but duh gods."

latest?cb=20150923064537

Signed "X", the X would be signed with blood.

((OOC:Contact me on discord or bird me JokerLow))

"I now have a hypothesis that individuals with heavy accents have to write in their accents." A scholar exclaimed studying the peculiar notice.

Like many others reading the notice, Ulhart Grandaxe would ponder why it was written with an accent. "Now whoy would someun roight in an accent?" Ulhart thought to himself. "In fact, whoy am ah t'inkin in mah accent as well?"  Ulhart then proceeded to quickly walk away, sweat dripping down his face as he tried to understand what was happening to him. 

Dangren would have a giggle looking at the posters.

Related image

Edited by Dtrik