Fear of the Mali'thilln

farmerclown

Fear of the Mali'thilln
Genre: Psychological Thriller [Fiction Stories]
Author: Caestella Elibar’acal

_25MqAeNmiYbpcGbI--dO3wVY01fKoWyq-i2dWPIquDQ3frpxKJN8WuJK-nbIDoxalm_sK8eu6YvF9EWI3wbrhK-kglV8i3EUUG4zdLEZN9QbdCPugR0LoWkkImls-dZAe9aANhY

[!] A fiction book would be found in the section of Fiction Stories in the Eternal Library of Laureh’thilln.

A lone Mali’thill would be standing in the wilderness outside of the blessed Laureh’thilln, lost as the wind was her flaxen-hair whipping around her. She pulled her fur coat tighter around her blanched skin. She could no longer stomach the sight of what lingered around the walls of Silver, impurity, taint, the ‘ata had seemed to have taken over elcihi’thilln. 
    The home of the pure had lost to them, there was nothing but darkness that lurked within the once bastion of purity. Images of her cousins of silver being slaughtered and acid forced down their throats to choke on repeated over and over in the elfess’ mind. The walls of silver were once a place of safety and purity for her race. However, the ‘ata slowly made their ranks up the military. They became trusted, loved by many, until their true motives were revealed and it was too late, they had taken over. 
The elfess screamed out as she could not get the repeating images of the slaughter out of her head. She could not get their screams and cries for help to stop ringing in her mind. Did this make her impure, too? Did they turn her into one of them? Did her grief stricken state change the foundation of her beliefs of logic above all else, because her thoughts at the moment were certainly not logical.
Was she responsible for not warning people of the ‘ata that started roaming the walls? She would not know, for it was too late for her. The plague of the ‘ata had entered her mind and used grief to eat away at the very things that made her pure.
The screaming suddenly stopped and the elfesses face would become blank and entirely emotionless. She would drop her coat and turn back around to the now ruined statue of Larihei with a demonic smirk crossing her face. The elfess would take a few steps forward and continued on her way, almost construct like towards the burning city. She whispered faintly to herself, though it was not her speaking it was the ‘ata parasite, “The Silver City has fallen, the ‘ata have risen. The time is now. The pure will perish and suffer like they have done to us.” 

Edited by dumbblondeelf

Uppori Visaj flipped open the book, reading its contents slowly. Uppori paused, tilting her head lightly at the contents. She slowly folded the book back in its old position, leaving it in the same place as she plucked it from. “Hm..This vague ‘ata consuming future is truly a horrific idea. I hope that we focus on maehr’sae hiylun’ehya and deliver swift justice to any ‘ata for attempting to climb our ranks.” She brushed her hands off, exhaling as she finished her thought. Uppori would slip into a seat nearby, beginning to write by lifting her quill. Her ears perked up and twitched for a moment as she seemed full of ideas from the fictional novel.

“This book’s plot becoming a reality is.. rightfully incredulous to me. Though the Silver Diarchy has gotten close to this novel’s ‘ata future a couple of times in our history, I am sure the state will ward off any dangers the ‘ata toss at us.” Uppori thought completely to herself, only she could hear what she would be thinking about. However, she glanced at the ‘thill walking about and embracing the knowledge around them. She smiled contently, continuing to write in her book. “Hm.” She concluded the thoughts in her mind, blending in with the library as she wrote away.

Edited by UmbreScye

Sulraell stumbles upon the book whilst sorting the fiction section of the library ”T-this is n-new...”  he said confused, sliding the book from the shelf and carefully opening it  Hmmm, dark a-and twisted..” he mumbled placing the book back in the shelf . ”J-Just how I l-like it..”