Sign in to follow this  
JoelTheGinger

Court Mage: Seeking Service

giphy.gif

[!] Several parchments are tacked to notice boards around Arcas, each scented with rosewater and thyme.

To any persons interested,

My name is Helena of Kal’Omith, a mage adept in the art of Arcanism. I’ve recently found myself without many prospects, my various research projects having slowed due to the ongoing menace that is the Voidal Incursion. However, I am glad to offer my services as a magic adviser and court mage to any who might be interested, regardless of race or status in your respective societies. I hunger for knowledge and have collected much of it on my travels, so I give you the hearty reassurance that I am highly capable of enriching both you and any residing within your home.

Feel free to contact me at your soonest convenience!

Most Sincerely,

Helena Vientos 

Spoiler

Comment below, then bird me in-game or message me on Discord (JoelTheGinger#6175) if your character would be interested!

A young boy by the name of Francis Sigismund Barrow responds to one of the parchments found near Helena.
"Though not interested; neither allowed to be interested to hire the respective services of a Court Mage Francis Sigismund Barrow has taken interest in the information that had read to be on the parchment and would like to meet and hopes some of your wisdom may be shared with him for educational purpose."
The letter seemed to have been written by a scribe either in service of the boy or a simple friend but the letter wrote about his interest in magic.

Edited by Zyhaveus

Hekkaes Goldhand takes the parchment going to read it, he’d say to himself “Kal’Omith? Lass gotta come back tu dwarves t’en’, god damn.” he’d then prepare a bird, summoning Helena to the new capital of Urguan, Kal’Evraal.

@JoelTheGinger

Dear Helena Vientos,

I write you this letter to let you know that the Duke of Eastmark is interested in meeting you in the Royal City of Avalain as soon as possible to talk about your possible incorporation in the Duchy of Eastmark as its Court Mage.

Sincerely,

The Ducal Advisor Julius Salviatti

((Contact: sergisala#5457 or Kursion#5029))

19 hours ago, Zyhaveus said:

A young boy by the name of Francis Sigismund Barrow responds to one of the parchments found near Helena.
"Though not interested; neither allowed to be interested to hire the respective services of a Court Mage Francis Sigismund Barrow has taken interest in the information that had read to be on the parchment and would like to meet and hopes some of your wisdom may be shared with him for educational purpose."
The letter seemed to have been written by a scribe either in service of the boy or a simple friend but the letter wrote about his interest in magic.

19 hours ago, JokerLow said:

Hekkaes Goldhand takes the parchment going to read it, he’d say to himself “Kal’Omith? Lass gotta come back tu dwarves t’en’, god damn.” he’d then prepare a bird, summoning Helena to the new capital of Urguan, Kal’Evraal.

10 hours ago, sergisala said:

@JoelTheGinger

Dear Helena Vientos,

I write you this letter to let you know that the Duke of Eastmark is interested in meeting you in the Royal City of Avalain as soon as possible to talk about your possible incorporation in the Duchy of Eastmark as its Court Mage.

Sincerely,

The Ducal Advisor Julius Salviatti

((Contact: sergisala#5457 or Kursion#5029))

[!] Several missives are written in reply.

“Thank you so very much for your interest! Please contact me as soon as you’re able!”

(Feel free to PM me on discord at JoelTheGinger#6175)