Sign in to follow this  
SirLancefart

STUCK IN LOBBY (Tried commands)

I logged off yesterday in my house and came back today to find I spawned in Lobby1. Straight away I did the /server main command but It said “You are already connected to this server”.

I tried changing to Lobby2 in case it was just Lobby1 messing up but when I entered the command, I was transported back to Lobby1. I went to the portal and it took me back to Lobby2, I went back inside and there I was in Lobby1 again. 

I logged off and tried again, didn’t work. I restarted MineCraft and tried again, didn’t work. I restarted my computer and tried again, didn’t work.

I was getting desperate so I asked my friend to contact a mod, that mod being Marb. After a while she told him to get me in contact with a tech mod, so here I am.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for taking the time to read this anyhow.

Do you have 2fa on your account? Also ensure you are on version 1.13.2

The same thing happened to me and others. We were all in 1.14 and had to change to a lower version to get out. If you try to change back to 1.14 afterward, you will still be stuck in the lobby.

This players questions have been answered and the situation resolved. Should you wish to have this reopened, please PM me your reasons why it should be so.