[✓] [Reformatted Feat] Vivification - The Curse of True Sight

The King Of The Moon

Magic redlines need to be listed under the specific spell they refer to. If not, the lore will be denied without much thought. A general redlines is okay at the end of the lore, but spells must have their redlines listed below them. **** looks neat though 

13 hours ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

Magic redlines need to be listed under the specific spell they refer to. If not, the lore will be denied without much thought. A general redlines is okay at the end of the lore, but spells must have their redlines listed below them. **** looks neat though 

Fixed.

when it comes to barrow-born, i am

under the impression it is still only

able to be bestowed by an apparition or wight?

are those that read the book of phantoms able to learn this magic still? 

just asking because i didn’t see it specifically written out anywhere ?

7 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

See:

oh, awesome!! 

Thank you for submitting your Lore Games draft! You will receive input on what needs to be fixed within the next 2 or so weeks.

This lore is pending, send me a PM over discord ( Flamboyant#8856 ) or over the forums at click me. I will go over the things that need to be fixed there.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.