Sign in to follow this  
NOZ

A Shepherd's Call

A Shepherds Call

[!] Stained yellow papers would be pinned all over the Arcas, making it hard for one to miss.

8ab915d01491ccc29295a05850df87fd.jpg

For anyone whom may listen, a cloud darkens over the lands of the Arcas as we sit and watch... Dark forces are at work while we sleep, there is no denying it. Men wage war in the north while evil magics are at practice in the south. You do not have to stop it, but I ask that you believe – we must act as one to cleanse our realm.

We are all going through the same fear, if you are tired of flames filling your forests, if you are tired of being ransacked on the roads, if you are tired of your homes being raided – you will know the right thing to do, only those that truly wish to preach and make an impact may join me.

I am Evindal, The Shepherd and I ask that you, reading this, join me and my disciples to live in harmony – away from the vile things that lurk in the shadows. I may show up anywhere, and everywhere. A wanderer I am at heart but I have finally found my purpose.

Let us wander together!

[!] The paper would be signed off with a symbol of a shepherds crook and “-Evindal, The Shepherd” at the bottom.

((Discord: NOZGOD#5616))

((Mcname: NOZGOD))

((Contact me if interested in my latest project filled with awesome rp for everyone!))

((ITS NOT A CULT))

Hurdog would pick up the papers after some training with a friend of his “Dis be an interestin one, moig’t ‘ave tu pey de lads a visit”

Janus would read one of the papers after bringing some sheep for Evindal. "This place is interesting, but it has no defense, and will attract every bandit on the continent."

“Ahhh... yes, a cult. What the hell is this, a coming of a new religion?” Jack would exclaim about his companion Evindal, quite curious to why he’s calling shepherds to be his disciples “Count me out, but if this shepherd thing becomes big. I’ll consider it.”

Edited by Belidle

A masked individual yoinks the pamphlet from a hanging builtin board – soon bringing it to their gaze. The character’s eyes squinted behind their concealed visage before lofting a muttering sigh; of Annoyance? Disbelief? Perhaps even, Relief? – It was not apparent. The individual lets their arm fall to their side before simply releasing the parchment and whistling for a bird.

A dark and crude laugh eminates from a masked figure with glimmering purple eyes. Their hands clap together as he continues to laugh out. "Another cult of Arcas! Perhaps a consideration of loyalty is in order." Instead of a welcoming tone, it seemed it used a tone of warning... a threat perhaps.

The Mad Poet would tear off one of the papers, reading it over and mutter,_“Must be some kind of cult.” Then he would see something out of the corner of his eye, and swiftly leave the area.

Edited by simatra

A swordsman would be sitting in a ray of sun on a fine morning outside of his lodge. Ro’Har would rumedge through some old notes he had grabbed in intrested through his travels. “hmmpf” the ex-soldier would say. After a few minutes of consideration he would roll the note up and put it in his bag, this may be just what I am looking for he would think to himself before continuing with his day.