Sign in to follow this  
MCVDK

A Call for Silvervein

To Silvervein of Silver Blood,

It seems as if our clan have died through a long period of uncertainty within our ideals and our mind. This uncertainty shall be removed and the Silver Blood shall flow through the dwarven realms once more, and it is for this reason that I, Jadron Silvervein, today call upon my kin within the vast world of Arcas.

Our clan shall not see it’s fall before it’s time, and as long as our blood flow through the bodies of dwed that time has yet to come. I ask for you, Silvervein of Silver Blood, to return to your home with you kin in your hand as we restore the might and mind of the Silver Clan. For we, the Silver Blooded, shall not disappear from the face of the earth before Dungrimm call for us. 

HEAR THE CALL OF DUNGRIMMS HALL! And return to the realm of where you belong.

~ Clan Father Jadron Silvervein

r3g3P00.png

Dwarger NotlongerthellastSilvervein puts down his drink as he hears the news “Guess oim nae t’e last Silvervein anehmur”

Upon hearing something Silvervein related, Lijia draws a picture before posing it with a pin under the call, she’d write upon the drawing “Loved, Lijia”

image.png.8bf726c30e9cbde6f89abfa1d1b9117a.png 

Ogdan would hear the news of the Silvervein’s return and grumbles lowly, “I ‘ope d’ese new generation uv’ silvahveins arenae loike da’ ones ah knew.” 

Edited by Ogdan

Garrond smiles “Oh boy more frostbeard wannabes”, he chuckles before continuing to drink.