[PK Post] Running out of Hope

simsonmp

Running out of Hope

Finn Hope never really did get that medical license

[On the boat towards Athera]

Finn had expected this journey to be his last but he’d never expect it would be by disease.

He was standing at the railing in the cold rain around midnight.

He knew his time was ‘bout to be up, ridden by countless diseases, he had brought the wrong medical gear and forgotten the most basic herbs. His thoughts dwelled on his children back, on his past loves and on dead friends.

He had been throught many things in life.
From his many dates in Old Reza to his new work in the Bojita Restaurant, he’d been busy.

He did not have a bad life, even though there have been bad events.

The Fire Cult had taken most of his best friends and pregnancy have killed the mother of his children.

Yet, he was content with what he had achieved.

He looked over the railing and closed his eyes.
He jumped when the next wave had hit the ship and he plummeted into the water.
He soon drowned in the salty waters of the cruel ocean

[OOC] I’ve been playing on him since Juli and though it’s been a lovely adventure, I had achieved everything I wanted with him, so it’s time to start over.

Thanks to all those who helped to make Finn’s day a little more interesting.
Many thanks, Simsonmp

Wilheim Barclay would take off his hat upon hearing the news from the expedition, opening a bottle of Carrion Black as he sighed. "Old friend, I shall miss you. You were a good soldier."

”Damn shame he died in such a way... may his soul find peace” *Marcus would say, mourning for another fallen comrade*

Elrendil being dead himself would welcome his former pupil into the Seven Skies with open arms. “You lived a good life my friend!”