Sign in to follow this  
Ragnineorak

The Frozen Bloodline Has Grown

The Frozen Bloodline Has Grown

render.png

I, Bernhardt 'Al-Barrid' Kaltblütig, Wazir of Finance for the Sheikhdom of Al-Faiz, have found a bride, one now called Edda Kaltblütig. Our union marks the beginning of another great house of Al-Faiz.

In celebration of young love-- Al-Faiz will be celebrating in one Saints Day, and the houses across all the Great Desert of Korvassa are invited to attend this momentous occasion. I implore all to come and pay respect to our benevolent host and Sheikh Ameen Al-Nabeel, Leader and Protector of the Farfolk, and Sovereign of Korvassa. His generosity has allowed these festivities.

Furthermore, prepare for a rigorous game. In honor of the first Kaltblütig to serve under the Nabeels, Perditus Kaltblütig, we shall be hosting a wrestling tourney of the nobles, princes, and knights after the feast.

Signed                 Bernhardt Kaltblütig 

“Anger so cold the deserts freeze.” – Perditus Kaltblütig

(OOC: Event will happen at 3 PM, EST on Tuesday 4/7/2020.)

Saeed ibn Hamzah offered a large smile as he read the letter "Ey wallah! Ill be there for you my akhi!" The young farfolk glanced around his new home with a soft sigh as he thought of what gift he could present.

Posted (edited)

Ameen Al-Nabeel would be overjoyed as the invitation reached him, a warm smile across his face "Well done, Bernhardt, your father would be proud, May your line grow and your children be  worthy of your name!"

Edited by AquaticWolf

Kaaene smiled at the invitation, wondering what gift the ‘Ame would bring

Fahad looked at the invitation as a smile appeared “I shall fight in this tournament and win!” The young prince states in an excited tone!

The Young Princess scanned the invitation over with a raised brow, settling it on her desk afterwards. Happy for Bernhardt, she marked a spot on her schedule, before returning back downstairs and to her lab.