MinionManXDD

A Cautionary Letter

Posted (edited)

A Cautionary Letter

[!]Many letters are posted around Arcas, warning of a certain threat

Ug citizens and workers of Arcas,

Recently, the Krugmarian terrorists have blown up my shop and I have been whitewashed from the goi. This all seems to be a plot by the Krugmarian high-ups to shut down my store, where I sold the cheapest iron in Arcas. It also seems to be a plot to protect several of the terrorists housed in Krugmar. The climax of this plot seemed to be at the peace meetings between the Rex and the King of Urguan. This is where I noticed the Dominus drop a smoke bomb, but not just any smoke bomb. This was smoke of the dead, most likely made by a black magician. I’m not accusing Fiil’Yar of being a black magician, but I am accusing her of being in cahoots with one. Ladies and gentlemen, be weary if you travel near Krugmar. I am certain there is evil brewing within the leadership. Since I, the honorable Schnub, called out the evil smoke that the Dominus released, saving countless lives, I have been blamed for it within Krugmar society. Is there no honor in Krugmar no longer? Surely this Rexdom is riddled with dark magic and evil, or my actions would have been applauded. Instead, I have been whitewashed and forced into isolation. These savage uruks of Krugmar even blew my shop up! These terroristic acts cannot be forgiven! Boomsteel, a weapon of mass destruction, is what was used to blow up my shop. Do not be fooled, the Krugmarian terrorists have access to these WMDs and no one is safe.

af1aa2cbb35760006c25f233288256c2.png

[!] a drawn image of the shop that was burned down.

Please do not come looking for me, for I have gathered my things and started a journey. It is obvious my heroism and honor is not welcome in Krugmar. I just ask of the public, do not allow yourself to fall to darkness like the Krugmarian leadership. My fellow honorable uruks, please be careful for elven and dark magics are infiltrating the Goi. These enemies are intent on destroying our culture.

Be careful out there,

Schnub’Nub

Edited by MinionManXDD

Migaz can’t help but feel the need to celebrate as he sheds a tear of joy.

Skalpietoila boila moila loses all respect for the current orcs.

Posted (edited)

Cant lie thats lotsa damage

Phill swift be proud

Clan Shrogo post picture.jpg

Lop Luara

Edited by ThatDutchFellow

“What” Hareven squints at the letter

Trazha the orc sheds a tear for the loss of Schnub’nub.

Nygenaba’Shrogo mourns the (kind of) loss of his prophet. But he also hasn’t left his cave in years so he goes back to eating shrooms.