Seeking Engineering Teacher(Reworking on the post)

Etow

*Letters would be send out to engineers around Arcas, or give personnaly by Otto on his search for Apprenceship.*

(click to enlarge Letters)

Seeking a Animii Teacher:

Hallo fellow engineers, fellow scholars. My name is Otto Wittenbach and I am in search of an apprenticeship in the engineering arts of Animii and Macro Animii. 

My reasons are simple, I have been working 

Engineering is nothing new to me. For over a decade it has been a passion of mine, I have tinkered around in my shop in  Haense from building model ships to constructing waldenian mechanical clocks. But during these 10 Years, I mainly concentrated on my profession of Curator of the NGS History Museum in Haense as well as Librarian and teacher at the Orrir’s Ullral Guild. In that time I have helped found three new libraries and archives, I have participated in the expansion of the Haense History museum, I have written several books on Beasts and History and Taught many students. I hope this will illustrate my dedication to work. Dedication I have now also started in the field of engineering.

Ever since I joined the Orrir’s Ullral guild I started to work more often on engineering projects. However, it was after one of the Guilds Contracts where we encountered some astonishing contraptions that my passion for engineering truly erupted. Since then I have build us a dedicated workshop for the guild as a place of creation and study.

Since then I have been put in charge of the workshop and started to study the contraptions we encountered as well as embark on several projects that would help out the guild. A guild that I am now dedicated to. Dedicated to its goal, protecting the descendants from the unnatural and hunting down beasts that could threaten us all.

One of the most important projects and goals that I have been put in charge of is to create replacement limbs for our hunters and warriors fighting the unnatural. It is a difficult line of work and I have seen first hand how dangerous it can be. Which just underlines the importance of this request.

That is why I need your help, why I need a teacher in the engineering arts of Animii.  I really hope to find an apprenticeship, I would dedicate myself to it, I certainly have the time, the means and the will. If you can help me find one or even just have information please write to me, I would be eternally grateful. 

For a reply, you can write to: 

Fort Farrador 

or 

to New Reza, Rosebud market IV

Signed : Otto Wittenbach.

Edited by Etow

(gamer pro tip, animii isn’t known as animii in character by anyone)

((Ahah thanks.

you right, I thought I had read it somewhere that it was used and ive used the term so much in my research about it that guess it stuck. Thought I have actually used it in RP or at least someone else who heard about it knew of the existence of that kind of engineering described it to me as “Animii”

But I will probably re-write this letter anyway. It’s annoying part of being Dyslexic you have a hard time writing things! But thx for the Info! 

Gotta be honest played for years on LOTC but never gotten into actual studying something that requires teacher and well actual studying. 

So far all my previous char were more political drive, or barely had time to RP cause was constantly building for peoples^^

So this is new for me, and im already impressed having dedicated myself for over 10 weeks into a scholary character^^. ))

Edited by Etow
Correction

((The term ‘animii’ has been avoided by the plague by all animii crafters, it is more than likely metagamed terminology and it would be appreciated if you didn’t broadcast it. My advice is to use the term ‘engineering’))

11 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

((The term ‘animii’ has been avoided by the plague by all animii crafters, it is more than likely metagamed terminology and it would be appreciated if you didn’t broadcast it. My advice is to use the term ‘engineering’))

((Ahah guess I am off to a bad start 😞  I’d love to delet the post and work on a proper new one then and post that tommorrow.. but sadly don’t see how I can delet it xD 

But yeah I will re-write this letter 🙂 thx for the Info. ))

Edited by Etow

This character has been deemed inactive and moved to the Inactive Character subforum accordingly. If you believe this is a mistake, contact moderation to return it.