sil.png.4b53ee9345f93152175ed9c75c97d022.png

THE RESURGENCE OF PROGRESS

Issued 8th of the Deep Cold, 1771. 

618940647_Divider2.thumb.png.f911baac9a494711898adc0d6f419dec.png

wjdLkrJKiKvsUJl2spjDg3pnXIyXqz65HjMG1AkB-iNETNl5UvJB62EY74VyruGaR8Z6SePOD4LYSCF18ul7HdNcrho8ENyDzWn6-BKkDGf0dxtx-Hl6-ZgWAf6CFcQxHZ4rh54E

A new entrance has appeared by the Acid Pit Observatory...

Spoiler

The newly appointed Okarir'tayna calls within the square for attention, as he gestures toward the gazebo on the other side of the fountain. The entrance to the Acid Pit Observatory, the stairwell that had been barred by a gate and a glass wall for months, was now decorated with cyan ribbons.

Silvos called out for those present to follow him down, leading the way side by side with Sohaer Miravaris. Upon entering, the citizens would notice a new telekinetic elevator, barred by a silver gate, has been constructed on the other side of the balcony, topped by a sign simply stating “The Eternal Laboratories”.

The Okarir’tayna hands the Sohaer a pair of scissors to cut the thin ribbon standing between the public and the elevator, and with a swift *snip*, the Laboratories are opened! The gate rises, and any and all mali'aheral are allowed inside to finally see the halls that will soon host a myriad of experiments, research papers and scientists. At the end of the offices a small hall branches off, aptly titled the “Hall of Discovery”. The Okarir’tayna announces:

Mali'aheral of Lareh’thilln,

I am pleased to welcome you, finally, to the new laboratories. When I returned to elHaelun’or after my long slumber, I was appalled to find a lack of this integral institute which has allowed so many great discoveries, so much progress, in the past. The place I held most dearly within elcihi, the establishment that provided the Eternal Library with new knowledge, absent. Now, in these difficult times, the one thing we can always agree upon shall remain our loyalty to elMaehr’sae Hiylun’ehya. And Maehr’sae we shall seek once more. I am glad, that I can proudly present to you these halls with such purpose. However, at the moment they are dull, void of any research and progress in the works. 

oWyNtYc9Bl4zhFi8FaHHORyzkuM13QlLMFnrWT5xu408fvtq1uZv_6sy_mDTpa4IZx8gFydJrsrEmvYaLUtaNr8xBc40ZMlR6KZneM311OlSP0Xj7gg_Nm6jvCLcKUz0ysyAKaRN

This is where I need you. On the desk beside the elevator you will find an application form which you may fill out, if you wish to join me in discovering ever more greatness. I shall provide you the space. I shall ensure your safety. I shall guide the progress. If necessary, I shall expand these halls tirelessly until every single Mali’aheral wishing to do research, can do so, right here.

I look forward to working with you.

Application form:

Spoiler

((OOC username:))

Name:

Research archtype:

Research details:

Potential danger (0-5):
(How much harm do you expect
your research may do to you or others)

Please answer here: https://forms.gle/j9EzkAvqVcsjcJGa7

Please do note that to qualify for a labspace you must:

-Be of a mature age (50+).

-Be a citizen of elHaelun'or.

-Be pure, of course.

-Follow elMaehr’sae Hiylun’ehya closely.

11144086_text2.thumb.png.1f18f93a6e750f995170dbddabba3057.png
Signed,
Okarir’tayna Silvos Sythaerin
Sohaer Alaion Miravaris
Maheral Acaele Lazul

stampo.thumb.png.8d9d11abc8cd0ccd0a1350988d3afaa8.png

(OOC username:Lunaia101))

Name: Asteria Heatheri

Research archtype: Herbolgy/Astronomy 

Research details: Researching herbs specific properties , and mapping out stars.

Potential danger (0-5): 1-2

(OOC username: snoopie12))

Name: Elahern Aeth’sulier

Research archtype: Chemistry

Research details: Laboratory space for Eternal College, will be for students their exam subjects/projects. 

Potential danger (0-5): Depends on the student using it, for safety reasons I will say 5, so any experiment will be able to excist. 

(Username: Bvrzvm)

Name: Valin Maehr’tehral

Research archtype: Medicine & herbology

Research details: Researching the properties of different herbs and attempting to combine them in order to make more convenient and potent medicines beyond the mundane application of the plants themselves.

Potential danger rating: a solid 3/5