MunaZaldrizoti

OUR TIME, OUR OREN

Spoiler

OUR TIME, OUR OREN

Oa_pXWjVeLqkwFck8hCrFJb_8WpJkGKEPTT3bsUGsY11oejvqE57C-NtXMJLT-MA1U_55NvPM9XK7WzKwK36nKpAsMXPya7UTSnFVLn9lJE2Qhp-C7yTkLbcIt58TW8KC1mkS4H-

To my most beloved Commonwealth,

Here and now, is yet another moment in our lives where we will make our history. Where our actions in the coming saint’s years will be what is embroidered onto our great Tapestry of Man. As Orenians, it is our inherent duty to protect our fellow man and woman, our brothers and sisters in life and in arms. It is this affection and passion for each other that we must grasp tight in our hands, especially during these times where we face an uncertain and demonic enemy.

With the fervent sense of duty and love that you have for your fellow Imperial countrymen, and for Commonwealth that you call your home, I ask you now, to put forth what you can to assure a brighter future for all of us. Be it tending the fields for rations, mining the tunnels of Mont. Saint Catherine for metals to make weaponry, or enlisting within the 3rd Brigade or our impending Imperial Navy. These are only some of the ways in which you can show your patriotism and, more importantly, your desire for a long and lasting life.

I cannot reassure you that these Inferi and their horde will not bring harm to Arcas, and I cannot say that their shadowed menace will not reach the borders of our Imperium. But we must face them as a united force, else wise we will allow them to  snuff us out. With our armies, navy, and comradery, we will face down these demons and turn them back, for we cannot risk to do otherwise.

I am young, not trained in the ways of sword and shield and lance. A woman made for words and administration, I must use what I can to contribute how I can. I am a daughter of Oren, as much as I am the daughter of the House of Helvets. My grandsire, Peter III, and my aunt the Princess Imperial are leading the charge against these vicious and murderous forces, and thus I will follow their lead as I must. As is my duty, as an Orenian, in a position of leadership.

I will not force you to take up that which does not comfort you or disrupts your way of life, but in a way, the potential outcome of this conflict, if we’re not proactive, will disrupt all lives across our Empire. Till the fields, smith the weapons, ties the knots on your galleys, and stand with a united humanity. Or we will all perish, and our lives will have been for nothing.

---

GOD BLESS HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY! GOD BLESS THE HOLY ORENIAN EMPIRE!

Signed,

Lorena Annabelle Helvets, An Orenian Citizen

JUZyal8lS3n0x_exQ4HBPesVOVryGHlguwlp3_3ePaHsTWPj7HA1Qph0g5fIVlK9C8V_867STWvkQ_vG8E0DW9at0pTge5q3WdpJy4AJEWDvlX7J0lMg7nwIfHXz7nLxjC_Ngl_H

Wilhelmina Beatrix passed ardent eyes over her cousins missive, concurring with a deep bow of her head.

”True evil is upon us now, cousin. What was once silent in the father speaks

now in the daughter, and your resilient faith and determination in crown and

country will serve as inspiration for generations to come.”

“Emperor Peter Renai does need all the help he can get” John de Vaisery said at the Chamavia Company camp site.

As the missive is delivered to the Princess Elizabeth Anne, she could do little but beam with utmost pride. Alone in the Novellen’s ballroom, she cast a grin to the seemingly empty space around her.

”My dearest little cousin Lorena, how proud I am. Why, she’s not so little anymore – she has blossomed into such a lady, such a patriot. Perhaps I shall have to pay Kaedrin a visit.”

Her words echoed about the room, met with only the silence of a deserted space. However, the woman spoke on.

Lady Grey! You ought to stop moping about – this is a time for resilience and strength”

And so on into the night, she chided and questioned the air.

Harold Winter XV listens to the rain patter against the thatched roof of his four bed, two bathroom abode with loft crawl space, with surrounding plant pots in the modest garden and patio.

“Verily! I do forsay, whoeth be eth you eth?” He says sneeringly at the missive as he adjusts his powdered wig with his free hand. He promptly throws the missive to the floor and spits on it at least twice in vexed outrage and disgust.

“Youeth noteth Be eth a Horeneth!!” He yells into the nearest pot plant.

[[hope this is okay I got warned for poor roleplay for my last post]]

George Dubois sat alone in his office, in the midst of finalising and reforming parts of the Grand Ledger of Kaedrin, when unexpectedly a thought passed through his mind. His mind had cast back to the previous two meetings he had attended, with the newly appointed Lieutenant Governor. ”Hmm,” he mused freely, setting his quill aside momentarily to finish his contemplation, contrasting her recent appointment and her latest missive ‘OUR TIME, OUR OREN’, “I do hope she prevails, quite the keen and noble mind.”

Edited by Louis17