(edited) hi im (redacted)

ydegirl

good vibes caroline!! I realized pretty recently that you’d introduced your pronouns (they/them while you figured out what was really going on) through discord and stuff but I didn’t quite catch on immediately, I feel a bit bad since I think I’ve referred to you incorrectly a couple times! but it’s all a part of the process of realizing who you are probably, some of it will be awkward and by the same token, welcome to the CLUB, GIRL
sometimes it sucks but we don’t get to change it and we wouldn’t change it for the world! except for that part about not wearing a shirt in public we should be able to do that. dm me any time for gross girl talk I don’t tell boys :J

7 hours ago, Starryy said:

good vibes caroline!! I realized pretty recently that you’d introduced your pronouns (they/them while you figured out what was really going on) through discord and stuff but I didn’t quite catch on immediately, I feel a bit bad since I think I’ve referred to you incorrectly a couple times! but it’s all a part of the process of realizing who you are probably, some of it will be awkward and by the same token, welcome to the CLUB, GIRL

AAA THANK U!! i can’t upvote anymore stuff today for some reason but!!!! thank u !! also its fine, im not gonna go out on a crusade to anyone who called me aaron before today/yesterday

7 hours ago, Starryy said:

sometimes it sucks but we don’t get to change it and we wouldn’t change it for the world! except for that part about not wearing a shirt in public we should be able to do that. dm me any time for gross girl talk I don’t tell boys :J

yeah! it feels right now that i finally feel like who i am. also the shirts on rule will suck (with a lot of other things) but tbh, as long as im happy n comfortable with who i am then,, its good!! also i will : –)

13 hours ago, FlipChimp said:

sup

hi

QUEEN ****!

Welcome to the world, Miss Caroline! ❤️🥰