[Bounty] Inferi Horde - The Child

ronin_champloo

Spoiler

[!] A parchment would be stuck amidst the walls of the encampment, wherein information lies about a job -- given from the Paladins of Xan. The poster, at that, placed at various places for many adventurers to undertake.

CREATURE NAME OR OBJECTIVE:

Extermination of wretched monster and the rescue of a woman.

LAST SPOTTED:

Amidst the barren steps of the Korvassa Plains, the old encampment; Last Light.

THREAT LEVEL

Medium/Hard. Party of 6-8 recommended.

REWARD:

3000 Minas, with proof of the kill. 4000, if the child is alive.

A tailored weapon to the person who slays the beast, like always; Proof must be granted, in the form of the beast’s severed head.

[!] The following notice is attached to the bounty:

Greetings, from a recent scouting report of the land. I've gained notice of a travelers wandering within the forest, only to emerge malformed and slain -- I've reason to believe that this is a monster from the camp bearing monstrous walls, as my prior encounters with the abominations. We cannot allow them to gain land, or advances, towards civilization. I've little information on this beast, so come prepared and ready. Hesitation is defeat, take no chances. Send a bird to me, we'll organize a small group to slay it. I've minas and weapons from my personal supply, as a reward. The priority is to slay the monster, but if you can save anyone -- You'll be rewarded.

- Diomedes of Ossiriand

OOC NOTES:

To take part in this, feel free to make a post – detailing your discord for ease of communication. If you’re not in a group, and would love to attend, leave your information and I’ll see if I can slot you in. The Event will take place on 31st Oct (Sat) 4-7pm EST. There is a limit of 8 people for this event, it’s based off a first-come first-serve basis. Happy RPing!

You can chose how to go about this event, should you wish to come and investigate for information prior to it – Bird me, and we’ll do a debriefing. Otherwise, I wish you good luck on this.

CONTACTS:

Spoon#6154

Naomoi

Edric slowly reads the notice, sounding it out as he does so. Reading was never his strong suit. The reward especially draws his eye, though he has no one to bring along to cover his back.

“Hopefully some other fools turn up as well...”

((Discord is Sham#8133))

A armored man glances over the missive taking it to the round table "seems another abomination needs to be sorted out...though I'm sure there's quote a few going to take care of it already...seems we shall simply wait for this to play out" he announces to his other 3 companions seated at the table, still 4 chairs remaining empty of the 8 total.

AFTERMATH:

Amidst the walls of the encampment, fortified by the walls of the reclaimed Al-Faiz, the Paladin stood. His grasp readied on a sack, the accursed beast’s head within. His guise, torn in dismay and shame – a mockery of the resolve granted. The bag’s string soon undoes itself, a grasp held upon the coarse locks of the beast’s head; The woman who fled, and never returned. 

It’d be thrown to the bonfire, the crackling and licking flames enveloping the severed head. In fire, purification, did the fallen seek peace. To ash, she finally returned. The fates of those who died in the Last Light were finally reclaimed, given an end by the descendants.

LET IT BE KNOWN! WITH THE EFFORTS OF THE BRAVE ADVENTURERS; DRESDEN, BECCLAIN, AICARD, ALTARIEL, TAAL, ALISTAIR AND URIST – THE DEAD OF LAST LIGHT WERE FINALLY GRANTED PEACE!

BOUNTY: COMPLETED.