A Mali for Maer

Valannor

JGBBiym4ykK8IWvLimk6WU2sDpSv1xaHDMR6QYx7bHedeYib-nffLZ0Cm6zupDiI2Vl9YcJWeB519EXnkGRaAnMQQW3pOVeo-VD-MmHdcqVEBiW9OjHv4QW6GzLDjVfeub3j1evA

Prevja, citizens of Hanseti-Ruska! A great deal of you will know me for my deeds, but for those who don’t, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Tarathiel Asul’onn. I have been a proud citizen of the Kingdom for over a decade now, having been knighted under the Order of Maya and the Lily, and I have been an active member of the political sphere for nearly ten years now, as well as the owner of the Old Stout Crow Pub since our arrival upon Almaris. I have served two terms within the Duma, as both your Tribune and your Alderwoman, and in that time I have strived to meet all the promises I have made, and indeed, many of those have been kept. In eight years, I had proposed and sponsored numerous bills aimed at fulfilling the platform I had run my prior campaigns off of, and the vast majority of those were passed in Duma. An example of such would be the Veteran’s Affairs Act that I co-wrote with the late Astoro, as well as the Priesthood Protection Act, as well as the Punishment Severity Act, and the Fine Adjustment Act. 

Having done my best to serve the best interests of the Haeseni people in the Duma, it is now that I wish to serve you as your Maer. Indeed, things like enabling and supporting an active and thriving community cannot be done through legislature, but through administrative action, the likes of which the role of Maer is designed for. As your Maer, I would endeavor to spur development across the city, and work with the Treasury to establish paid work for those in need of it, be it cleaning up the wildlife and monstrous beasts which plague our lands, or construction work dedicated to expanding our infrastructure. I would take steps to liven the city up as a whole, and make it one of the truly greatest places upon Almaris, through both design and community, by adding more flair and decoration about the city as a whole, and working to bring the city itself to life. And I would strive to include prominent members of our community in these processes, so that the people have a hand in bringing my vision of prosperity to life, likely through the implementation of an advisory board of reputable citizens. 

Should I be elected to the position of Grand Maer, I make a solemn vow to try my best to bring the vision I have described to life. With you. The people who make our grand kingdom truly so. 

Velulei y nae ilumeh,

G1JlL98reNlqEDGhjGgKoxILLYsU3lcffSPrWFVkCZEKoASAGmCga2zG_gHu5Nj5bher6rGBOsZ_AovFEBnaIUZno4W7qCkPLLC0y5G_U6KQnqBdA7ioQ64IWpi3LrXkbvCfsBJX

xq8xguyAREhvFASc08O9bnlrWDLWPIhqglYFl2hYyZZJ_-8xFXAziWYFKBPHTN_Kc-2tcLb3j8XuLNXO3S52yKQ_5dhrITpkZaslwyWk69W97qQqkO1XjAN1TKsf6kvO65bdBiMJ

Tribune Igor Kort fully supports his colleague for Maer, giving a thumbs up. "You have my endorsement Dame Asul'onn!"