WARNING : PEOPLE OF HAENSEI

Hades26

TO THE PEOPLE OF HAENSEI

I write to you today in fair word to your safety, though I may be an initiate I hold the witness of the Barush Manor in this matter. I send this notice to relay to you the important factor of the Orcs. Recently there has been an influx of break-ins by criking of locks in the Barush Manor, and thus has been left the current note.  I hope to inform you in this matter and urge you further to secure your belonging and inform your nearest HRA troop in sighting of an Orc, inside and outside the walls. Both for your safety and for the sake of Haensei's overall security. 

Here is the slit of paper left in the Barush Manor after the break-in

3b79d246e856374d1516bd0a3307bd8e.png.0d25f79d1b4447f4af2f903fefc248ac.png

Marked towards the end, "This story is still developing.. I apologize.."

Signed, Alphonse, concerned HRA Initiate

Edited by Hades26

"This....this is a banter on the part of the HRA, right? He ne even spelled Haense right." Ezyl would grumble from their moping corner of the tavern, still recovering from a recent stabbing. 

Ser Brandt Barclay reads the notice a short while after waking up, hoping his family's manor didn't get broken into aso he slept. Blinking a couple times, he reads the signed name, recognizing it easily as he smiled a bit "The spelling is a bit wrong, but the lad seems to have taken the time of day to at least write a notice"

After reading the notice, Bishop Otho of Valwyck said to himself "I pray to the Godani, that the culprits, clearly devoid of Virtue, are caught and face justice!" Signed the Lorraine and began praying to the Godani.

Ava Sirsk sighed, having given the page she ripped out. "I hope no one else got broken into..." She turned to her diary, attempting to think of an entry for that day.

Durak'Ka'zul is found in the Ka'zul Barracks, working away on his latest work of art. He sets down his paint brush upon hearing the news, allowing an amused chortle to bellow out from his mouth. He'd roll his eyes before adding the final touches to his self-portrait.

1oq2Wk6.jpg

Lorenz Barclay  Sat outside the barracks doors. he writes his notes under the snowy weather wearing his furry coat. suddenly the warning paper flew and hits his face from the strong wind. a nerve appears on his forehead showing how angry he was. he quickly takes the paper off his face and start to angrily read it ..... as he read through the paper his expression calms down and he sighed throwing the paper aside "some people... really need to be re-schooled." he then went back to write his notes