A final goodbye From Eoghan O'Cathain [PK]

Eoghan would take one last look out onto the ocean, a warm summer's sunset lit the water with a orange gold tint, some would say it was rather beautiful, a lovely day to pass on to the next realm. With a final whistle, an elegant falcon would come to his arm "Hello girl" he’d say with a tearfully happy tone "I’m not gonna be around to send anymore messages ok?" he’d say the bird nuzzling into his hand "One last round okay?" he’d say in an uplifting tone

He would send off the falcon with one last round of messages he’d write for the afternoon, so that everyone was notified. After a few minutes pass, the bird returns, nuzzling one last time into his hand. 

"For one last time my closest companion,” he’d then send the bird off one last time to stay at her new home.

He would kiss one last goodbye to the realm of new, remembering the realm of old, where so many had passed before him "I’m coming home now," he’d say, remembering he’d be with them again soon. He’d await his love for when she finally crossed over to there, and they would be together once more.

((I've had this character since i started in LOTC several years ago, and i've had an absolute blast on him, met a vast majority of my best friends and my love on this character, so though this is very sad day, and many tears were shed, its time to finally let him go. I will be returning with a fresh new character in the couple days after this post, looking forward to making all new memories and friends on my new adventures))

((Its over isn't it?, isn't it, isn't it over! For Eoghan it is, but his spirit lives on in those he knew and loved))

A loud scream could be heard echoing throughout Talon's Port, as Vivian Maelstorm-O'Cathain would receive notice of her husband's suicide.
"Gods, I fucked up, I fucked up so badly..."

Athri heard word of the mans death, mumbling a few unintelligible words under her breath. Then, she said something louder.

"F*ck."