Help please!

SockGrease

Hey I didn't really know where to post this so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. When I log onto the server I get dced w the error "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.". I'm not sure how to fix this. I have been accepted onto the server although it has been a long time and I've been inactive for quite a while. Please let me know if you guys can help!

P.S.: My IGN is: LilWurm

Nothing really bad, just means there's a connection issue from your side to the server. You're still whitelisted so no need to worry. Waiting a bit should fix it, or you could try other common fixes like restarting computer or restarting your router. 

I think you get the error "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" when the server is starting up.

Try using mc.lotc.co as the server ip if you have it set to something else.

Thanks for the feedback, I have had this error for over a month now and it shows no sign of letting up. Any known fixes or help from administration would be greatly appreciated.

Hey does anyone know how to do step 2A on discord? its telling me to use "/freja forum [forum username]" but I don't know where or how. Sorry im new! I have an account but no messages.

5 hours ago, Thetikeelf said:

"/freja forum [forum username]"

So once your in game and accepted you'll be able to set it up!