1. Minecraft name:

AphoxCV

2. Character name:

Kyrenn

3. Race:

Elf/Human Halfblood

4. Character age:

5. Short bio of your character (about a paragraph):

Kyrenn is a swordsman also skilled in the arcane arts who left home to travel and find a new life away from the teasing and rudeness of the land he hailed. He does not come from Aegis or Asulon, and thus has no involvement in any land politics. New to the land, he has taken residence with the kind people in the Elder Tree of Normandor.

6. Why you want to be a member of The Shrouded:

From my first day as a member of the city, I've beyond proven myself (according to the city leaders) as a fine swordsman and have been promoted to the member of the council. The Shrouded has only seldom been mentioned a few times, but I was offered a possible place if my skills met the need. I aim to help those who were kind enough to take me in in my time of need in any way I can. Serving in the Shrouded would be more of an honor than being selected as a member of the High Council.

---Below, answer each scenario question in character. Keep in mind that as long as you are roleplaying, you can do whatever necessary to fulfil your contract:

1. You have been given a death contract for a man named Corlier Fromin. He is part of a band of ten or so villains and rarely ventures away from their camp. You may be required to spend a fair amount of time spying on the man, gathering information, or falsely be a part of their band of villains. What tactics would you use to take him out?

Infiltration is always a valid tactic, although incredibly dangerous if one is not quick on the tongue and quick to act things they'd normally not do. Not my favorite approach. Given necessary numbers, I would arrange a tactical strike from a known vantage point (easily discoverable if a spy is worth his salt) or place normally unchecked by any guards. Silently take out who I can with what I can, while making my way to the target. Assuming everything goes as planned, I would eliminate the target with no competition.

2. If you were given a spy contract on a female wood elf who’s husband suspects her of cheating and you accidentally are discovered by the man she is cheating with while outside of his window, what actions do you take to get away (Fighting, Lying, Running, etc.)?

My contract is to spy. Not to fight. I would keep myself hidden, get what information I can, and report back to the council and continue from decided action from there.

3. There is suddenly the death of a Mayor of a nearby town. Your guild leaders are approached by a concerned citizen who thinks there has been some foul play by the newly appointed Mayor of the town. The suspicion is that the new Mayor slayed the other with a diamond sword and is now hiding it in his locked chest in his study. You have been given a contract to gather information from the man and try to get him to confess if at all possible. You also must persuade him to take the sword out of the chest and once you know whether he committed the crime or not, you must then take action. If you are sure he did it, kill him and take the sword and return to a leader. If you truly believe he did not do it, you leave and make note of it to a leader to end your contract. State how you would go about getting the information out of the man and get him to remove the sword from the chest.

That's a tough one and there's no guarantee of a confession in either direction. I would probably arrange a political meeting with the man to discuss, well, politics, and smoothly bring the mayor in question into the conversation, going over his death with details and facts of the murder. If the man would show signs of guilt, I'd begin more harsh interrogation. If he manages to keep straight, I would smoothly bring more and more facts until he broke or I was convinced he wasn't a criminal. Occasionally I could use a quick tongue to curve his thinking a little saying witnesses saw him attempting to stash a bloodied blade (less blatant of course) and see how he would react to things like that.

Of course, prior to the interview, I would try to find as much evidence leaning in one direction or the other before I made a full-on accusation of his crimes or passed him off as innocent.

1. Minecraft name:Kirikoizmuki

2. Character name: Kiriko Izmuki

3. Race:Elf

4. Character age:1024

5. Short bio of your character (about a paragraph):

A wandering man.. he has seen the world.. Through his eyes he has fought the undead. He felled empires. Stole from the rich Gave to those who needs. A pirate. A warrior. A defender. An angel. Kiriko goes by many things. And in his life he has done much. and he has seen more. He still in his older age is quick and nimble fine with a boy and attuned to the nature around him and the magicka that flows in the world

I believe i could be help to you.. having my magic and my bow would be rather use full to you and your men.. From the healing i can provide to the stealth i can have.. i may be an older elf but i have yet to lose my touch.

---Below, answer each scenario question in character. Keep in mind that as long as you are roleplaying, you can do whatever necessary to fulfil your contract:

1. You have been given a death contract for a man named Corlier Fromin. He is part of a band of ten or so villains and rarely ventures away from their camp. You may be required to spend a fair amount of time spying on the man, gathering information, or falsely be a part of their band of villains. What tactics would you use to take him out?

The bandits camp being location not known if within the desert i would find my way in start to get close and wait untill we are alone or untill i can strike. I will follow in the back of the band as we go to raid and with my bow i will take out him alone. And other who get in my way. However there camp is in a forest i will spend my time in the trees going from tree to tree studying my target untill he is ready to be taken down. and when the time comes my arrow will pierce his heart.. and end his cruelty.

2. If you were given a spy contract on a female wood elf who’s husband suspects her of cheating and you accidentally are discovered by the man she is cheating with while outside of his window, what actions do you take to get away (Fighting, Lying, Running, etc.)?

My contract was to spy and discovery if they were infact cheating i have done that my option is to take to the tree's and disappear to fulfill my contract and that alone i was not asked to fight or speak simply learn of the misdeeds.

3. There is suddenly the death of a Mayor of a nearby town. Your guild leaders are approached by a concerned citizen who thinks there has been some foul play by the newly appointed Mayor of the town. The suspicion is that the new Mayor slayed the other with a diamond sword and is now hiding it in his locked chest in his study. You have been given a contract to gather information from the man and try to get him to confess if at all possible. You also must persuade him to take the sword out of the chest and once you know whether he committed the crime or not, you must then take action. If you are sure he did it, kill him and take the sword and return to a leader. If you truly believe he did not do it, you leave and make note of it to a leader to end your contract. State how you would go about getting the information out of the man and get him to remove the sword from the chest.

I would do whats needed i would speak to him and begin to get close.. it could take months become apart of the city. do as im told.. untill i could get close enough to get him to admit it.. and once i do i would ask to see his blade.. the one that killed the other mayor... and when i do.... then i will take my own sword to him.

1. Minecraft name: PunkyF00l

2. Character name: John Darcy

3. Race: Human/Elf

4. Character age: 26

5. Short bio of your character (about a paragraph): I came into these lands with my sisters as our parents couldn't take care of us anymore. They had no money, so we left so they could affort their house and their food. We hope to see them again, but for now, we search for a new home. So we went to these lands and we venture around, searching for a place to stay. My sisters found a place already, but I didn't. The city life is nothing for me, I would rather live in a treehouse in the forest. Where I belong. As our parents lived.

6. Why you want to be a member of The Shrouded: It's hard to get accepted in society, I love the forest and I'm a good archer. I love it when nobody sees me but I can do with them whatever I want... I will be a good addition.

I would first look if there isn't a time when he is alone. If he really never ventures away and if I can't kill him because he isn't alone, I would try to look if I can attack the camp when there are nearly no people. If that doesn't work, I would falsely be a part of their band and try to become the best of friends with the person I have to kill.

I would lie and tell him that I thought I heard some screaming inside and I came to look. Ofcourse, I can't spy anymore so I will go away and try to look from a better place. If I know that he is cheating, I will tell it to the husband.

First of all, I would gather information on him before I go to his house.

I would go at night, when he is alone. I would enter the house unseen and then suddenly come out of the dark, speaking and pointing my bow at him. Then I would force him to open the chest. If he doesn't want to open it, I will hurt him. If he still doesn't want to open the chest I will threaten him with his family. If he still doesn't want to, I would tell him all the schandals I've discovered by listening to people, gathering information. If he doesn't want it yet, I will tell a little bit of information to the people. Then, he will surely open the chest and give the sword.

Keep your eyes on the sky, John Darcy. You may recieve a bird soon.

1. Minecraft name:CJ32187

2. Character name:Isirack

3. Race: Dark Elf

4. Character age: 420

5. Short bio of your character (about a paragraph): Isiracks parents where teachers and lived in a small town where many people had different ideals than him. He eventualy became very bitter because the people he lived with did not understand him. He eventauly left the small town to live alone in the wilds. This was not a good thing for Isirack. His rage and bitterness slowly grew in his lonelyness. He moved back into the cities and came in contact with ale. He struggled with alchohlism and became verry violent. He needed a way to chanle his violence so he became an assassin.

Awesome RP and fits my character.

I wait on the edge of town spying on him. I would bring a lot of supplies as I may be there for a while. Once the man is seperated from the group i would quickly swop down and grab him keeping very silently. I would then take him to a secret place and interigate him.

I am stealthy man. I would quickly get proof of the affair and disapere before anyone even noticed me.

3. There is suddenly the death of a Mayor of a nearby town. Your guild leaders are approached by a concerned citizen who thinks there has been some foul play by the newly appointed Mayor of the town. The suspicion is that the new Mayor slayed the other with a diamond sword and is now hiding it in his locked chest in his study. You have been given a contract to gather information from the man and try to get him to confess if at all possible. You also must persuade him to take the sword out of the chest and once you know whether he committed the crime or not, you must then take action. If you are sure he did it, kill him and take the sword and return to a leader. If you truly believe he did not do it, you leave and make note of it to a leader to end your contract. State how you would go about getting the info

I would follow him. The thing about keeping a murder weapon is that hell eventualy check to see if the weapon s still there. I would wait for that moment a swop in and grab it.

1. Minecraft name:white_rain

2. Character name:Jaques

3. Race:Wood elf

4. Character age:29

5. Short bio of your character (about a paragraph): He woke up in the forest floor and instantly knew his destiny would be to help people in need.

6. Why you want to be a member of The Shrouded: I want to be a member because I want a purpose in Asulon!

Wait for him to be the only one in the room and then strike, afterwards run as fast as I can out of there and tell people the great news!

2. If you were given a spy contract on a female wood elf who’s husband suspects her of cheating and you accidentally are discovered by the man she is cheating with while outside of his window, what actions do you take to get away (Fighting, Lying, Running, etc.)? I wouldnt do anything because they need to work out there differences and its not my guys problem..

I would take my bow and threatin him and if he still doesnt listen I would take a potion of posion and inject it into him and I would say " tell me now if you want to live" "If you tell me I will give you the antidote and you can live" so then i would go to my leader and prove to him that he didnt do it

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.