OPEN LETTER TO JUDE II

Timer

A LETTER TO THE HIGH PONTIFF, JUDE II, VICAR OF GOD

ARDpImBj0l0G-YDdk7JG0Y9Qql0A1mAf5dcAljrBipKg-fmIioSWKHSzVXOGQhowLlsk0wVInTR5k-Bjz7pgGmyhFk3jowg49AEJ3Vv_94COOjwAz6CGQYKT-ndCKqgwdKs55Ys4

AUTHORED BY AGUSTIN JAIRO ALTAMIRANO

mg0gR7SnsFpZ8pBGnNM_4C1CMXh3e90zHxkjxyVK5XpCWYzCHZpCUQ4PGtgR-kezgCtHOD25QBEdf-PrEWmCZSISbZlg-YR0w5yppVeXI-9WEYPeCn4qjqiyHQDWuwr2QgdcG4K2

Dear Holy Father

It is the opinion of myself that Bishop Methas of Leumont is not an appropriate head of the Diocese of Leumont. I believe that he has proven to not hold the qualities of virtue for such a role. It is my firm belief that he has broken Canon Law before and will continue to break such laws. I weep as GOD weeps, seeing a leader of his flock is not leading them properly.

CHAPTER 1. CRIMES AGAINST VIRTUE

§2. A person who engages in concubinage, adultery, or fornication has committed a crime.

§8. A person who has carnal relations with another outside of their race has committed a crime.

CHAPTER 2. MATRIMONY

§9. A marriage including at least one spouse of mixed descent is not valid unless it should bear children of at least three quarters descent of one descendant race.

§9. If a prospective spouse is of mixed descent including human blood to the fourth degree, it shall not be valid unless it should bear children of at least three quarters human blood.

CHAPTER 4. CRIMES AGAINST TRUTH

§ 4. A Canonist who worships anyone but God, the Creator, has committed a crime.

CHAPTER 7. ECCLESIASTICAL OFFICIALS WITH TEMPORAL AUTHORITY

§8. An ecclesiastical official shall not serve as the ruler of a state, unless such a state is a holy land under the control of the Church.

These are the laws that the Bishop of Leumont, Methas, has broken. It is appalling to me and hopefully others, that a head of diocese breaks laws that he should be upholding.

I ask for justice to be brought to Methas Shaw, a breaker of Canon Law, the highest of all laws.

From your faithful servant,

Agustin Jairo Altamirano

Most Beloved Brethren, Health and Pontifical Benediction.

We read this letter with sorrow. To hear of such allegations against one of Our appointed Bishops brings Us a melancholy most foul, and yet, your dedication to justice reminds Us of such faith among the Hyspian flock. As the Bishopric remains to be a most prestigious, revered, and trusted seat within the Mother Church, We find such actions in this position, if true, most disappointing at least, absolutely reprehensible at worst (of which We lean towards the latter). This shall be investigated and a conclusion shall be drawn on the basis of these allegations against Bishop Leumont. We thank you for this steadfast mission to truth and shall consider and review all accusations most carefully in the coming days and weeks.

Dei gratia

Sanctitas, Papa Iudaes Secundus

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

INSTAURARE OMNIA IN DEO
RESTORE ALL THINGS IN GOD

Npoz3RRz_eS0iQzoQm-i-_QDPctuEIU2SBuTZ1i3NdHzM4bdoMWYEJbtM2GqcdzqL2V08cJ2oEX-xW47XDaiZsRz8j83AAKwaJUjFDV05MyxAHDK4Aqk0stEUAbrOSGHRA6q2nga

1 minute ago, GoldWolf said:

We read this letter with sorrow. To hear of such allegations against one of Our appointed Bishops brings Us a melancholy most foul, and yet, your dedication to justice reminds Us of such faith among the Hyspian flock. As the Bishopric remains to be a most prestigious, revered, and trusted seat within the Mother Church, We find such actions in this position, if true, most disappointing at least, absolutely reprehensible at worst (of which We lean towards the latter). This shall be investigated and a conclusion shall be drawn on the basis of these allegations against Bishop Leumont. We thank you for this steadfast mission to truth and shall consider and review all accusations most carefully in the coming days and weeks.

Dear Holy Father,

I hope the Bishop seeks to repent under GOD for his crimes, I do not wish harm upon him or his soul, and I hope he does not think I wish so. I thank you for bringing what I have said into consideration. I wish that my actions will inspire others to speak up about their own experiences with those that break the holiest of laws.

From your servant, Agustin Jairo Altamirano

Hernando Altamirano looks at the open letter his jaw dropping saying, "These accusations are most disturbing, disheartening and must be looked into I commend Agustin Jario Altamirano for his initiative"

AJmcbf3371dXn16lX5f7sziLQw1HocAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Spoiler

"Surely you should have consulted the Pontiff privately first? It was imprudent and uncharitable for you to write first an open letter. Whatever his alleged misdemeanours, he is, indeed, due reverence as your Bishop." Says Philip. "If indeed they are even partly untrue, you have wrought condemnation for yourself by acting thus imprudently."

Edited by thesmellypocket