=Official Bramblebury Fire Chief 1815=

[!] A new poster is pasted across the village noticeboard, announcing that there is a new fire chief in town.

OFFICIAL

~FIRE CHIEF~

PERRY OVERHILL

Lamp divider

It is with great honor that I announce that the winner of the fire chief elections is none other than Mister Perry Overhill.

From here on out, the fire chief elections will be held immediately after the announcement of the new elders, as not to interfere with the elder elections. 

Along with this, in the future elections, polls will be open for 2 elven days before the announcement of a new fire chief.

Anybody who wishes to apply for a position on the fire department is welcome to fill out an application and place it in the fire department mail box!

Divider

{ Fire Department Application }

((MC Name: ))

Name: 

Mailing Address: 

Why do you want to be on the Fire Department?: 

Any other comments?:

Divider

Mister Overhill will now be in charge of accepting and arranging the positions on the fire department. May he achieve great success with this new position.

Signed,

testest2.png.0d27afd00aea07a14532997f75365608.png

((Respond to this post with Fire Department applications and I'll force ChefMiguel (Perry) to look at it!))

Perry's first action as Fire Chief is making his main competitor, Orlando Otterbowl, his co-Fire Chief! May they work together strongly to ensure the safety of the town.

((MC Name: josie_exotic))

Name: Onelia Peregrin

Mailing Address: 1 Cherry Lane

Why do you want to be on the Fire Department?: I would like to join the Fire Department to keep our grass green and untouched by fire.

Any other comments?: I've seen some fire safety violations throughout the village that may be worth addressing.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:19 PM, Josie_Exotic said:

((MC Name: josie_exotic))

Name: Onelia Peregrin

Mailing Address: 1 Cherry Lane

Why do you want to be on the Fire Department?: I would like to join the Fire Department to keep our grass green and untouched by fire.

Any other comments?: I've seen some fire safety violations throughout the village that may be worth addressing.

Perry looks over the application intently, "Safe'y violations? Very very bad indee'. We nee' t'is Keen eye in our team. Accep'ed!"