SUTICAN ROYAL CONTRACT WITH THE FERRYMEN

LithiumSedai

dNlALb5TdjXkTXRBqnAdsN05TV2JGoJfAwHwD_kwt1-f1QaT8wP4eO2NsGJ9pZcBjQ33MEXCblBqJyZYMDhYpfZS8TFf_QATCukSxcfr2BjoUKclgHMnB8MW41o-Z3Qbig3lZHo

SUTICAN ROYAL CONTRACT

21st of Owyn’s Flame, 1821

GA9pAz2Wyf13Sgqx7Dp3jgtMT8AgUxJbCrOZsfVjfOpmvW8ZDLlJudmcQGvXaMzFgCr6R8SuCk6OBFEdQJl4Hue1MiayQos5aSD3sgc6kADWrGJnd4X6zSpU-j47LlEW25E5YCw

t0ePFtMedjx3VEVjcXtuj0UvId5upSqvMjgDEPsZOnqvRZhXhNzE5SHHVTAlt6tFm3iQNDnNqrfzAIzGR2Kw8CQyIQjOAXMPqL4Fn8ZUVz8KNK-B12IORQA_gQD5gipl_EkK5Ow

It is the prerogative of the August Crown of Sutica to commend and reward those responsible for restoring order and security to our beloved State. 

In return for assisting in the reclamation of the Kingdoms of Sutica and Atheran Salvus, the Order of the Ferrymen will receive: 

1. The relocation of their permanent Headquarters to a more suitable location under the constraint that the Order of Ferrymen will refrain from unlawful activity upon Sutican soil, thus encouraging their integration into our most august State’s civil society. 

_nmVgQcl0e2N243UCdNsTykn6SIO78OrVkApOIoEb31I15KitF-F4jXN9tyo7lPtGs60GItGI7cbeLxQYkCwRF6IQkgV4AyKI7Ul_UAxdv3l3s1C3k7naH_A36SDQ1EEuIlXH0o

GOD WITH US,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Georg I, By the Grace of God, King of Sutica and in Atheran Salvus, Sovereign Lord of New Ceru, Lord of Blackwater, Captain of the Snowy Fields Watch

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Johanna I, By the Grace of God, Queen of Sutica and in Atheran Salvus, Princess of Merryweather, Sovereign Lady of New Ceru, Lady of Blackwater, Blood-Raven of Lorraine 

BANJO, Captain of the Ferrymen, Savior of the Common and Free People, Liberator of Man, Capturer of the Bastion, etc.

THE FERRYMAN

"Why are they giving sanctuary to the group of men who were hired to assassinate the High Pontiff, evidently not as devout as first thought. They should be given no safe refuge in any canonist settlement until they tell us who hired them to kill the Pontiff." remarked Father Basil Moroul.