Nikoleta's Art Giveaway

zuziee

Nikoleta’s 

Big Doodle Giveaway!

uu2FPf3t4QPMXABADBV4KTncqey9B1u3xWuO1dGfWwEhZ8r2FNnNzWXVe4E1r-CCW3YjIfCi_9X3iaSfVn0WpIisqCbgLyuYUKpfr06F0CmpQz-mPSg2xCMnvTBJ7jUUV8EFESG-

A drawing by Nikoleta of her and her mother.

Nikoleta, once known as Nicole, used to run the Badge Shop outside of the Kovachev shop in Providence, Oren. Though, this time she is taking up a new art! Instead of badges, she is doing portraits of all people.

To get one, you must send a letter with your description to Nikoleta, and she will send a crayon drawing back. A one of a kind piece. JUST FOR YOU!

Examples

49i3V8BEc5TxYfmykGExHEmyWNaxM23Ztooy8JE4COtv9VHkJ8JRGblY-XmrKvyoUpzhq3AHk7Dkisjeb3HAQQd6A_W_prEuIJyLHtzmEQLzoVg6q8xci6EXP0PhmjvRHjqNVnmC

Louise Halcourt

6wSBEKs2Y2cd5hpGU2_yQzuK1PyAp3Lv5k_QOBXR3r5OMv0R9CVEW0ZxE7HXL-x8ANFN3GIDrTdxJxtRxmlbQgqx5ugR2W5QJ41DuWiGxkwLckYLPVr_D5L3uiB0M8D3cYnTNxaQ

Juliya Basrid

aLPmGW0fSClsCZywx_3GwREn-ZtbHd_E55A2O6yoKtRBTACUpB5qxmmg-9hE3hNCEUWwyJChov1FVQ5_uYfDwTIIBUU9BRxATIKaEmOdjHkD_fLrEKunf8T7wMg8yD8J10Xab9Zy

Heinrik II

ulpwkh-gvzt6KBLxrjzY_JLmcU7buX21HZA6h_S8BMDj6kFJNobIkIVAc6kfNHVErdG7bsAR5fBxuCEwLiqegC-MYCdV7yaEDIh-oYHNBeOo_NBhSPHiGzi4fD6JVcBq0mdugTsr

Franz Leopold

OOC:

I am doing these quick and tiny doodles for free

To get one of your character, DM zuziee#4323

All you have to do is send your namemc skin and it’ll be made :))

I know they are supposed to be like "bad" drawings, but why is it so fricking cute and adorable... I can't, omfg 😩❤️

Margaux cries herself to sleep, having lost all confidence in the Arts after viewing the expertly painted portraits

1 hour ago, UnBaed said:

Margaux cries herself to sleep, having lost all confidence in the Arts after viewing the expertly painted portraits

Nikoleta aspires to draw like Margaux does someday, though for now all she has is a crayon box.

A Certain Mika Uialben appeared to walk around with a slight smile upon his face after visiting the child who produces this art, very happy with the product